It's your ex Civ Rep speaking. Yes, I'm back. - Google

I'm Google, some of you may know me, some may have heard rumors about my cqc administration, some may not have a clue who I am. I'm here today to address the rumors about my CQC and about me as an individual.

What were the rumors?

People believed that I used my CQC Server as a way to purposefully log IPs and sell them.

My CQC did log IPs, but that was purely for banning individuals. Not once did I ever sell an IP or give one away from my CQC.

I was paying about $60 Monthly for my CQC Server ($50/month for the server and $10/month for Battlemetrics), so why would I need like $30 for like 10 peoples' IPs?

I didn't care for money when I made my CQC, I never thought of it as a IP Logger or a money making server.

So why'd you make your CQC?

I made my CQC because I wanted to get into scripting and the best way to get yourself into something is often to throw yourself into a project. That project for me was my CQC. I loved the feeling of being able to look at Battlemetrics see the playerbase and know that I made that whole server myself without anyone else doing the work for me. It felt good.

So why'd you joke about ddosing so much?

A common mechanism to get people to stop calling you names is to call yourself it as well, so I figured that if I joked about ddosing so much then other people would just shut up about me selling IPs.

Why were you banned?

To my knowledge I was banned for continuously joking about it, which I don't disagree with I understand why I was punished and have moved on from it. What made it worse though was that when I attempted to defend myself by showing logs of me trying to get someone banned for giving out IPs I forgot to blur out many of the IPs which is definitely my fault. I was not banned for selling IPs because I never did that.

How did the rumor start then?

Most likely someone played on my server then their internet went shit (tbh was probably just their internet provider) and decided to blame Google because hey he made a CQC Server... I don't know 100% on how it started, but I think whoever began spreading these lies about me is a dick.

More points to backup that I didn't sell IPs

- I continuously addressed my server as the Google CQC Administration Team, just because it felt funny to me to make my tiny cqc server seem like some big administration team so to me it makes no sense that I would go out and sell IPs and ruin my server's name...

- I didn't sell IPs, I liked having people play on my server. I enjoyed opening battlemetrics to see around 25 - 30 people on almost 24/7. So let's think this out logically if I sold an IP to let's say John then John will go oh shit I'm not gonna play his server they sell IPs I'm good. This causes me to lose a playerbase, so why would I do it? Along with it's scummy asf.

I'm open to discussion if you think I sold IPs please tell me how I would love to hear your points. I did this as a way to show you that I never did this act that everyone is saying I did.

I joined support and the first person I spoke to was like oh is this the Google? And I was like yeah, then that's when he followed up with saying he heard I sold IPs. Like wtf? Never any evidence is there about me selling IPs.

Let me finish this with one question:

If I sold IPs, why isn't there anyone exposing me who I sold IPs to? Surely one of them would get mad at me eventually and use it against me? Only video of such an attempt was by ZoomZoooom in which I declined his offer repeatedly.

• Like 6
  • Hmm 1
  • Downvote 4
26 minutes ago, Google said:

I joined support and the first person I spoke to was like oh is this the Google? And I was like yeah, then that's when he followed up with saying he heard I sold IPs.

Thanks for the shout out :Kappa:

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

Q: will the google cqc server be re-opening

No unfortunately the Google CQC Administration Team was acquired by the Doctor CQC Administration Team in which we signed a contract agreeing to not reopen the Google CQC Administration Team.

Ex - CEO of Google CQC Administration Team

Edited by Google
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Google said:

No unfortunately the Google CQC Administration Team was acquired by the Doctor CQC Administration Team in which we signed a contract agreeing to not reopen the Google CQC Administration Team.

Ex - CEO of Google CQC Administration Team

cringe

• Downvote 1
5 hours ago, snipeZ said:

Im pretty sure the IP rumors weren't the only reason people did'nt like you. <_<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGbQDPywJi4

This post wasn’t about why people disliked me. I understand that people disliked me more than just about the rumors hence why I never mentioned anything about being disliked in this thread. I am purely talking about the IP rumors in the post.

But since you replied with this I’m assuming you want me to respond to my “racism.” So when I first joined Olympus I thought it was professional asf and wanted to join the support team so I did when I got in there I took it so serious. I wasn’t racist. I wasn’t toxic. I basically wasn’t Google. But then when I was in the support team lounge I heard some people say the N word. This surprised me big time and if I recall correctly I even went to a senior support team member about it but he said it was allowed. This led to me begin saying it a lot because people I was around in support team consistently said it and had soundboards of it. I say the N Word to get a reaction out of people. Am I really a racist? No. I’m just a troll. In the same way people joke about 9/11 but they wouldn’t ever do that. It’s fucked up, but they do it to try to be funny.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, an overweight giant retard said:

In this post:

the user attempts to make a reddit-esque post in hopes of gaining back some clout in the community

strike 2 buddy

next one is back to assylum

If you’re not going to say anything constructive then why speak at all? I’m trying to explain how I never ddos’d and it pissed me off that I could join Teamspeak and people who I have no clue who they are say they heard about me and it’s because people said I sold IPs. I attempted to do something like this previously when I was civ rep but like usual no one said anything constructive. People just love the bandwagon of talking shit about my CQC even when nothing bad happened.

I do find this post funny though so +1 lol

But I banned you off of everything after you posted dumps of community member's IPs in teamspeak after you realized you didn't have a chance of getting unbanned. It's hilarious you're allowed to be here again, I guess people just gotta not be dumb enough to give you access to their IP.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1
On 3/7/2019 at 3:02 AM, snipeZ said:

Im pretty sure the IP rumors weren't the only reason people did'nt like you. <_<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGbQDPywJi4

He was brought on to Renegade as a community manager and managed to do a coup in less than 72 hours, I also distinctly remember him screeching the N word at me and calling me a faggot during a staff meeting because he disagreed with me. Bring him back but seriously don't give him any powerful positions in any factions.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, sploding said:

He was brought on to Renegade as a community manager and managed to do a coup in less than 72 hours, I also distinctly remember him screeching the N word at me and calling me a faggot during a staff meeting because he disagreed with me. Bring him back but seriously don't give him any powerful positions in any factions.

renegadelul

16 minutes ago, sploding said:

should have had him on salvation then. joel was a fucking retarded owner. told him not to wipe x3 times and he did it all and lost everyone lmfao

On 3/7/2019 at 7:01 AM, Google said:

This post wasn’t about why people disliked me. I understand that people disliked me more than just about the rumors hence why I never mentioned anything about being disliked in this thread. I am purely talking about the IP rumors in the post.

But since you replied with this I’m assuming you want me to respond to my “racism.” So when I first joined Olympus I thought it was professional asf and wanted to join the support team so I did when I got in there I took it so serious. I wasn’t racist. I wasn’t toxic. I basically wasn’t Google. But then when I was in the support team lounge I heard some people say the N word. This surprised me big time and if I recall correctly I even went to a senior support team member about it but he said it was allowed. This led to me begin saying it a lot because people I was around in support team consistently said it and had soundboards of it. I say the N Word to get a reaction out of people. Am I really a racist? No. I’m just a troll. In the same way people joke about 9/11 but they wouldn’t ever do that. It’s fucked up, but they do it to try to be funny.

"Everyone else does it so it doesn't make me racist" yeah ok buddy