Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

It's your ex Civ Rep speaking. Yes, I'm back. - Google

2 hours ago, Ignis said:

But I banned you off of everything after you posted dumps of community member's IPs in teamspeak after you realized you didn't have a chance of getting unbanned. It's hilarious you're allowed to be here again, I guess people just gotta not be dumb enough to give you access to their IP.

Dumps?? You act as if I purposefully sent out tons of IPs I sent out a photo of me trying to get people banned for giving out IP Lists... 

The same way I sent the photos of me trying to get people banned for that is like it is with you fucking up the servers and causing the site to go offline. I didn’t leak their IPs on purpose I forgot to blur out the IPs. You didn’t purposefully fuck up the servers but people knew you didn’t have negative intentions. My situation of sending the IPs was the same way. I didn’t purposefully do it, I forgot to blur out IPs. And I accept that but that’s definitely not worth a perm imo and apparently in some other people’s opinions as well.

To sum it up:

i accept that I fucked up by sending photos of people’s IP lists, but it wasn’t in a negative intention. I sent photos as a way to try to defend myself and the context was me saying hey look I sent this to Peter and nothing happened. This post was strictly to my CQC Administration Team being accused of IPs. Nothing else. I don’t care how you feel about me whether I’m a racist or not. But you can never ever say my CQC sold IPs because we didn’t. You can ask iKiled we even “tested” admins by going on alt accounts and seeing if they would sell IPs

Edited by Google
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Google said:

Dumps?? You act as if I purposefully sent out tons of IPs I sent out a photo of me trying to get people banned for giving out IP Lists... 

The same way I sent the photos of me trying to get people banned for that is like it is with you fucking up the servers and causing the site to go offline. I didn’t leak their IPs on purpose I forgot to blur out the IPs. You didn’t purposefully fuck up the servers but people knew you didn’t have negative intentions. My situation of sending the IPs was the same way. I didn’t purposefully do it, I forgot to blur out IPs. And I accept that but that’s definitely not worth a perm imo and apparently in some other people’s opinions as well.

Bruh you accidentally posted it in teamspeak and sent it multiple times where others could open it? It was a list of IPs like what are you even saying lmfao I cannot wait until you begin doing cancerous things again.

Just now, Captain_ said:

Nobody cares. Fuck off. Your banned that's how it is and I dont think anyone misses you. You've done enough sketchy things and toxic behavior to justify a perm, perms have been given out for much less. 

Administration team unbanned him on everything, but the rest is accurate.

5 minutes ago, Ignis said:

Bruh you accidentally posted it in teamspeak and sent it multiple times where others could open it? It was a list of IPs like what are you even saying lmfao I cannot wait until you begin doing cancerous things again.

Administration team unbanned him on everything, but the rest is accurate.

Do you want to see the tickets or messages I’ve sent you peter attempting to get people banned for sending IP lists in snapchat groups?

Edited by Google
1 minute ago, Google said:

Do you want to see the tickets or messages I’ve sent you peter attempting to get people banned for sending IP lists in snapchat groups?

Ah, yes. I see your thought process on things now. Since someone else is racist, you can be racist. Since someone else leaks ips, you can follow suit. Thank's for clarifying that for us we were mucho confused.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Captain_ said:

Nobody cares. Fuck off. Your banned that's how it is and I dont think anyone misses you. You've done enough sketchy things and toxic behavior to justify a perm, perms have been given out for much less. 

Say it louder for the people in the back

2 minutes ago, Ignis said:

Ah, yes. I see your thought process on things now. Since someone else is racist, you can be racist. Since someone else leaks ips, you can follow suit. Thank's for clarifying that for us we were mucho confused.

No.

1) I don’t see how racism is relevant to IPs, but I will cover your points. I doubt anyone on here is genuinely racist most people say “racist” like things to get a reaction and laugh. Should people do it? No, it hurts people’s feelings being called racial slurs, but it also hurts being called other names. This name is no different imo it’s just like cunt, dumbass and etc.. This is at least how I view it in my eyes and as time goes eventually more will view it that way because the more people use a term the more the meaning changes over time.

2) You’re obviously grabbing at straws at this point. I never ever believe it’s ok to post someone’s IP for everyone to see ( unless they give permission ( i.e for a Minecraft server local host ) ) I don’t believe I even said it was okay since someone else did it. That’s my fault though I didn’t make myself clear enough and let me do it here or at least try to:

should I have posted IP lists as a way to tell people hey look I sent these to Peter and nothing happened:

No not at all. I should’ve at least blurred out the IPs.

Should I receive a perm for it?

Not in my opinion, why should I get perm’d when it was an honest accident and I never had any negative intentions? Agreed though I should face punishment and in my opinion I served my punishment. But if I did stay perm’d for it I would have understood because I did fuck up, but I learned my lesson from it.

Again Ignis. Just as you fucked up with the database and learned from it I did the same with forgetting to blur out IPs.

1 minute ago, Tim Jacob said:

So what is your goal here?  You worried about your Rep in the community? Trying to gain clout back?  Nobody gonna change what they think about you over a forum post you are just gonna sit here and get dumped on

I was just writing about that surprisingly anyways here.

My goal was to inform people about how my CQC never did anything wrong. I don’t care for clout. I don’t care for the hate. It pisses me off though that I get told consistently by people that my CQC sold IPs even when I put hours into making the server and learning wastes just to get hate by people.

Other than that I have no purpose with this post.