Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked The Big Update & Wipe

Any other $250 donators experiencing a problem where you're only getting things for 20% off and lower paychecks? Can confirm that Gucci and myself are having this problem.

I forgot to include that all bonus paychecks such as cop checks/medic checks, as well as donator checks/ donator discount were slightly reduced. New specs are here: http://olympus-entertainment.com/donate/

Most paychecks were decreased by $200 per level, and the discount decreased by 1% per level. This is to further balance the game and prevent significant advantages.

as soon amarica wake's up.. its filled to the top.  before that both are already in to the 70 ish people. 

but out of interest. how many players are average on Olympus,  just so we also know what you guy's are talking about.

you guy's have numbers we only see what we see. those are momentum diagnoses. 

poseidon  nice work mate.

hades good luck with all the rule's. 

btw do more people have it that every 12 or so min you have a frame drop for 2 sec >?

{edit}  i see / notice a lot of people leaving sins thy cant join the server as thy are over full. 

i understand you need to test stuff. its just pitty most of them are in the group i used to play with. 

Economy seems to be broken. Its too hard to make money and have fun now. Cops are super trigger happy and are arresting people for no reason. As someone who has donated, this makes me want to focus my playtime and money on a server that is actually going to be fun.

Why did you make it so drug running is not worth it? drugs were where this game was fun and a great living, the farm/processing centers are way too far apart. FIX THIS PLEASE

Once we get the hardware inline and see the numbers stay at a constant then we can go ahead and get the other server back up.

I haven't had any issues with framerate myself when on but that doesn't mean other don't.

While the economy may need small tweaks it seems to be in a much better spot. It is suppose to be harder to make money and in turn players will always have something to do vs before the wipe. The amount you make depends on what your doing and the distance you travel is calculated into the pricing that is setup. Something that requires you to use the whole map will net more money then something that you only have to travel alittle ways for.

Once we get the hardware inline and see the numbers stay at a constant then we can go ahead and get the other server back up.

I haven't had any issues with framerate myself when on but that doesn't mean other don't.

While the economy may need small tweaks it seems to be in a much better spot. It is suppose to be harder to make money and in turn players will always have something to do vs before the wipe. The amount you make depends on what your doing and the distance you travel is calculated into the pricing that is setup. Something that requires you to use the whole map will net more money then something that you only have to travel alittle ways for.

This doesn't seem correct as take a look at coper. You mine and process in sofia but have to travel 20km to Kavala to even sell it. This might be the only one but I know it doesn't make crap. 

It doesn't make what it used to but it is more inline with the other legal types of items. Copper is probably the second highest selling legal item due to distance, weight & risk involved. Poseidon used alot of calculations when he did the pricing this time around. Keep in mind if you choose to backtrack to sofia to process then it will seem further when in fact you can process next to the airfield instead.

• Like 2

Economy seems to be broken. Its too hard to make money and have fun now. Cops are super trigger happy and are arresting people for no reason. As someone who has donated, this makes me want to focus my playtime and money on a server that is actually going to be fun.

Why did you make it so drug running is not worth it? drugs were where this game was fun and a great living, the farm/processing centers are way too far apart. FIX THIS PLEASE

this is the way its supposed to be. work for your money, not have it "handed" to you like it was before the balancing. personally im enjoying playing much more now after the wipe now that 1. houses are up for grabs, its a easter egg hunt, 2. after doing a run you feel like you earned the money you made instead of taking 20 minutes and then boom you have 5 mil.

i love it guys. great job.

WHERE IS MY BLACK IFFRIT!!!

not just that. for me as europian i see lagspike's that are sick.  so i wonder if the 2 100 man servers are better..

Server 2 might be better for Europeans since it's in Canada, which is slightly closer to you guys than our other server.

I remember you guys saying something like you was gonna remove bans from people who haven't gotten banned in a long time. IE I got banned twice when I first started playing the servers and I haven't been since I read the rules so since I've been a good little rp'er I was curious if my slate is wiped clean.

I remember you guys saying something like you was gonna remove bans from people who haven't gotten banned in a long time. IE I got banned twice when I first started playing the servers and I haven't been since I read the rules so since I've been a good little rp'er I was curious if my slate is wiped clean.

Nope... we use the ban history to determine punishments.  It would be silly to clean out our database of past bans.

As Wheatkings said above we use ban history to help determine future bans. With that said if we notice a player hasn't been banned in a long time then we will in fact take that into consideration if a new ban needs to be issued. Someone who hasn't had a ban in 9 months but the last ban was 7 days will most likely still receive a short ban vs someone who has been recently banned who will receive a longer ban.

• Like 1