Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Olmypus How Tos

• Senior Map Designer

How to actually use slings and tow hooks.  I've used them probably like twice tbh,  do they go on both vehicles? The vehicle being towed? The vehicle that's doing the towing?  Genuinely no idea.

Just now, Zeuse said:

How to actually use slings and tow hooks.  I've used them probably like twice tbh,  do they go on both vehicles? The vehicle being towed? The vehicle that's doing the towing?  Genuinely no idea.

The vehicle being towed

Just now, Zeuse said:

First unlock the desired vehicle you want to sling. Then go to your Y menu and click on the sling and click use while looking at your unlocked car. The Sling should be attached to your car. Then use your Heli to hover over your car and the sling will slowly come down to hook.

Note some vehicles like the all the tempest cannot be slung. Hemmets require Hurons or tarus. Box trucks require mohawk or bigger. Orca can do most normal cars. Ifrit needs huron or taru.

I would not recrommend using a blackfish for slinging since the flight controls are like a plane.

2 minutes ago, Google said:

How to find a house to buy with the Realtor and use it

Walk up to realtor and scroll wheel. Click in the area you want to look for a house. If nothing shows up then all houses are owned. If you see a house pop up, then double click on it and it will tell you what type of house or if it is a garage. Then go to that house on the map and windows key buy it.

• Senior Map Designer
8 minutes ago, Unjo said:

The vehicle being towed

Whilst you're here Mister Unjo, how to win easy bets like you?  I'm a betting addict but always seem to lose.  :(

12 minutes ago, Zeuse said:

Whilst you're here Mister Unjo, how to win easy bets like you?  I'm a betting addict but always seem to lose.  :(

Put your hands in the air or point your range finders in the air

26 minutes ago, Big Steve said:

Covering the Y menu and windows key interactions would be helpful for new players. They constantly ask in side chat. Despite this, new players most likely don't use the forums unless they apply for a gang.

Im gonna make a big thing on the Discord as well so you can just search how to do XXXXXXXX and it will pop up

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Big Steve said:

That's dope, discord is probably the way to go. If you need a monkey to help record shit let me know.

I know how to work discord and Teamspeak perms, Ty tho

11 hours ago, D P said:

First unlock the desired vehicle you want to sling. Then go to your Y menu and click on the sling and click use while looking at your unlocked car. The Sling should be attached to your car. Then use your Heli to hover over your car and the sling will slowly come down to hook.

Note some vehicles like the all the tempest cannot be slung. Hemmets require Hurons or tarus. Box trucks require mohawk or bigger. Orca can do most normal cars. Ifrit needs huron or taru.

I would not recrommend using a blackfish for slinging since the flight controls are like a plane.

Can I fuel taru work on a hemtt?