Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Just another day on Olympus non Whitelist soft RP

1 minute ago, Mercury said:

No, we are not.

its already started <3

Just now, Deluxe said:

admins must love you

some do like you know @Ryan and @ikiled even tho Ikiled isnt just an admin he is like a big chief :)

4 hours ago, karma said:

im here to fix the server and cleanup this mess :)

How are you fixing the server? You asked me for 400k comp because i ran you over and you lost nothing. Thats not "fixing" anything your just being an annoying little rat that has no life.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Justi said:

How are you fixing the server? You asked me for 400k comp because i ran you over and you lost nothing. Thats not "fixing" anything your just being an annoying little rat that has no life.

you mean you passenger seated me on purpose twice :) ofc im gonna ask for 400k i than later on said okey give me 200k and its fine and i lost my Y both times

7 minutes ago, Justi said:

and the messages you sent me proves that it was blatant :)

and also @Justi I noticed you even waiting til i turned around to try and make sure i didnt know it was you...

2 minutes ago, karma said:

you mean you passenger seated me on purpose twice :) ofc im gonna ask for 400k i than later on said okey give me 200k and its fine and i lost my Y both times

and the messages you sent me proves that it was blatant :)

Oh no i exposed myself. Time to hide

I don't think this post went as planned for the OP. Now says they made the post intentionally for bad rep? Yea, okay. Delusional thinking that they're helping "clean" the server when the OP is in-fact the problem with the server: toxicity.

Who submits a player report for 50k comp? Let alone on a medic. I looked at the gyazo and it didn't even look intentional. Your just being a child. Grow up. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Sniper said:

well I am here to downvote everything you say 

thank you sire! <3

4 minutes ago, Eased said:

I don't think this post went as planned for the OP. Now says they made the post intentionally for bad rep? Yea, okay. Delusional thinking that they're helping "clean" the server when the OP is in-fact the problem with the server: toxicity.

Who submits a player report for 50k comp? Let alone on a medic. I looked at the gyazo and it didn't even look intentional. Your just being a child. Grow up. 

not gonna file a comp request even :) but the thing is yes i do these for negative rep you can see all my previous posts that all of them have been for negative rep :) and i know this wont clean up the server, and wtf do you mean this is toxicity im reporting people violating the rules to make the server have less rule breakers :) fair enough its not a RP server its SOFT RP but i still want people to atleast say hands up or die and not just shoot you with their tasers or guns and drive off ...

7 minutes ago, Bralls said:

who said I was trying to get positive rep?

your post history does :)

@hawk Thank you for dealing with all the rule breakers i reported hope you have a wonderfull day <3

• Downvote 2
19 minutes ago, karma said:

thank you sire! <3

not gonna file a comp request even :) but the thing is yes i do these for negative rep you can see all my previous posts that all of them have been for negative rep :) and i know this wont clean up the server, and wtf do you mean this is toxicity im reporting people violating the rules to make the server have less rule breakers :) fair enough its not a RP server its SOFT RP but i still want people to atleast say hands up or die and not just shoot you with their tasers or guns and drive off ...

your post history does :)

@hawk Thank you for dealing with all the rule breakers i reported hope you have a wonderfull day <3

Leave it to some monkey who joined the fourms a month ago to think banning everyone for every little thing helps the server. Not even sure why you would post it, nobody is impressed by your alt+z pressing ability. The only time I'll ever report someone is if: 

1. Your a dick

2. You cost me over 500k

Even then I try to get them to comp cause submitting a report is time consuming. 

I hope you never make a mistake cause now everyone places you as reason #1 to be worth reporting for. 

Also saying you want a negative rep is something edgy retards do. Nobody cares that you have a negative rep but you. It's not an excuse to shit post, despite whatever rapidkills has taught you during your time in bots. 

3 minutes ago, Captain_ said:

Leave it to some monkey who joined the fourms a month ago to think banning everyone for every little thing helps the server. Not even sure why you would post it, nobody is impressed by your alt+z pressing ability. The only time I'll ever report someone is if: 

1. Your a dick

2. You cost me over 500k

Even then I try to get them to comp cause submitting a report is time consuming. 

I hope you never make a mistake cause now everyone places you as reason #1 to be worth reporting for. 

Also saying you want a negative rep is something edgy retards do. Nobody cares that you have a negative rep but you. It's not an excuse to shit post, despite whatever rapidkills has taught you during your time in bots. 

i ask for comp first like 5 times before i even consider reporting cause im giving them a chance

1 minute ago, Captain_ said:

You seem like the type of mong to get killed. Reved and still ask for comp for the loadout you never lost.

its not always about what you lose tho, the comp is more of a bribery to not get banned :) and also what you are reffering to is what the players in SKAV always do :) and i have a tendency to just press respawn just to force them to pay for my loadout

8 minutes ago, karma said:

its not always about what you lose tho, the comp is more of a bribery to not get banned :) and also what you are reffering to is what the players in SKAV always do :) and i have a tendency to just press respawn just to force them to pay for my 

I'm not even going to waste time explaining why this is stupid. 

10 minutes ago, Captain_ said:

You seem like the type of mong to get killed. Reved and still ask for comp for the loadout you never lost.

ive also dealt with thoose who try and demand 800k comp for me seeing their evidence on me for me breaking their imaginery rule :) this dude that played under the name Meth he was either Elements or Grim dont remember he was trynna push me for alot of money for combat storing 60 corn :) he never even ended up killing me in the situation it was kinda funny

1 minute ago, Captain_ said:

I'm not even going to waste time explaining why this is stupid. 

its exactly what i was told by a member of the admin team :) Comp isnt always compensation its a bribery to stop them from filing a report on you

• 4 weeks later...