• Increased server paychecks - all factions
    • Increased Contraband collection in the jail
    • Faster Processing speed for Runs
    • 10-15% increase on runs sell price
    • DeadPooL KOS for next month
    • APD get 10% increase on tickets paid
    • Increased Pharma sell money

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/14/19 at 04:00 AM

6 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

Wrong community. We are far more combat oriented. Good timing though as no can down vote you

LMAO - oh no, the down votes. 

LMAO - requesting donations on servers that run rampant with little kids and down votes. 

• Like 1
  • Hmm 2

If you really wanna give the server more action I’d say make pharma have a better pay out, and boost sell price for runs and processing speeds for illegal runs. That’ll incentivize players to do more illegal activities, and also make more money in the process. Then cop and RnR won’t be a fling 30 minutes at hospital or hq 

On 4/7/2019 at 4:58 PM, DeadPool said:

The APD donate to server goals too

Ayyyy #CareerCop who's donated $100

On 4/7/2019 at 5:01 PM, Bojo said:

But is a WHITELISTED faction aka making it so EVERY civ that's not a cop but also donates to not benefit from it WHAT SO EVER, if its a civ only goal EVERYONE benefits as EVERYONE can play civ, not everyone can play cop / medic so a faction specific donation goal is honestly the most retarded thing ive ever heard and ive heard alot of dumb shit.

Ok, I understand your point on the whole whitelisted faction, but what about the people who don't like playing civ, such as myself? I have 300+ hours on cop and Im about to hit 100 hours on medic and I only have like 70+ hours on civ? So those weapon discounts do not apply to APD unless we get kidnapped (I think, we probably dont get the discount). Maybe let the APD have a donation perk once in a while?

• Senior Map Designer
36 minutes ago, Metal said:

Ok, I understand your point on the whole whitelisted faction, but what about the people who don't like playing civ, such as myself? I have 300+ hours on cop and Im about to hit 100 hours on medic and I only have like 70+ hours on civ? So those weapon discounts do not apply to APD unless we get kidnapped (I think, we probably dont get the discount). Maybe let the APD have a donation perk once in a while?

Problem being it's your choice whether you go on civ or not.  Some people just don't have that option when it comes to faction locked perks.

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, Metal said:

Everyone can play civ, not everyone can play cop. Yes you benefit less from price reductions etc but as things currently are when it comes to Olympus cop makes WAY MORE than enough money as proven by the fact majority of the people who sell money are cops and in general the people with the most money are close to always cops. The economy is fucked and making APD make more money is the last thing we need. Like ffs half my gang applied for cop just so we don't have to do runs cuz it's that easy to make money on cop.

Edit: it's not that I'm against a cop only donation goal but when the donation goal is 100% a buff to something that already makes WAY too much money with close to no loss of money I'm against it.

1 hour ago, Metal said:

The vote is for a Primary donation goal.  There’s always a main objective for civilian as it is the majority of the player base.  Sometimes they toss in a perk for whitelisted factions.  New skins, pay check bonus, impound bonus etc. Deadpool is assisting in finding a goal that is not workload intensive and could help devs focus on past assignments.  If increased pay checks became a thing, this would help all factions.  If the increased APD cut when tickets paid was a thing, then it would only benefit the APD.  He has proposed a nice mix of items for all factions to potentially benefit from.

On 4/7/2019 at 5:01 PM, Bojo said:

But is a WHITELISTED faction aka making it so EVERY civ that's not a cop but also donates to not benefit from it WHAT SO EVER, if its a civ only goal EVERYONE benefits as EVERYONE can play civ, not everyone can play cop / medic so a faction specific donation goal is honestly the most retarded thing ive ever heard and ive heard alot of dumb shit.

You are throwing a hissy fit for no reason.

If it was a cop only  or majority goal then yeah that is a problem. But when it is ONE perk out of two or three in just a SINGLE donor goal (some of these will probably be used for future goals), and a goal that literally attempts to provide incentive to a little more cop RP (as opposed to any other type of discount or increase), then this is literally not an issue. Not even in the slightest with this context.

A single perk in a much larger goal to cater towards people who enjoy spending time on the specific faction is not at all much to ask for. 

While you bring a valid point up, the idea of restricting donation goals to civilians only is not an issue of ability to play, but most certainly this argument is developed to contribute to the absurd polarization of the factions.

21 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

cop RP

im sorry but i cant take anything you said in that post serious after you mentioned cop RP.

And as far as "literally not an issue", take a look at the economy, you got people making a living of playing cop here. i can promise you if you look up right now EVERYONE who's done a major transaction with money on hand to another hand you will 100% see that majority of the time and close to every time its a current / someone who was a whitelisted APD officer giving out the money. Buffing runs are useless as you can play cop and make the same amount of money by shooting people and not risk loosing anything.

But then again, what do i know, not like ive been around for a hot minute or so to see how things evolve, but yeah, i o7'd for a reason, you do you :P

Edit:
Scroll to the bottom of this, tell me how in the world adding more money to the "plenty" of tickets being paid is a good idea, its a wasted donation goal slot and nothing but a buff to the APD income.

https://olympus-entertainment.com/olympus-stats/detailedstats.php

21 minutes ago, Bojo said:

take a look at the economy, you got people making a living of playing cop here.

I don't disagree and never said I did in regards to the economic issue. There IS an issue and it needs to be fixed. Slowly.  However if you once again look at the stats you'll see the overwhelming amount cops make is NOT from tickets paid. **EDIT**: I did look at this stat and noticed a discrepancy in the way it was handled coding wise. So there is a good chance this isn't correct currently. Should be fixed next update.

While your were good civilian council member, I have to say the one flaw I saw in you and see in a lot of the other current members is that you focused on the wrong reasoning for wanting a change, or you focused on a solution to the problem that in its end actually creates new problems in the process. Fixes need to happen, however spending hours duking out whether or not a simple , tickets paid increase - temporary perk in the donation goal is bad isn't getting change done.

• Love 1

Yes perks for the APD would be cool but why not just push for faster processing and a bigger payout for selling items? It will benefit's everyone people to make money off runs and the APD off of seizes and the medics off the revives from people getting robbed.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Noodles:D said:

Yes perks for the APD would be cool but why not just push for faster processing and a bigger payout for selling items? It will benefit's everyone people to make money off runs and the APD off of seizes and the medics off the revives from people getting robbed.

Fatal mistake my friend, no one cares what the medic get to benefit from this Kappa

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Proud said:

@DeadPool im high key retarded so i gotta ask

if the april donations r met do we get the rewards for the rest of april or do we get it for the month of may?

May

1 hour ago, Proud said:

@DeadPool im high key retarded so i gotta ask

if the april donations r met do we get the rewards for the rest of april or do we get it for the month of may?

May

3 hours ago, MrTercio said:

Is just one most voted idea gonna pass or like top 3 of them?

1 hour ago, Evann said:

I believe @DeadPool said it was going to be the top 2 - 4.. I am not positive though.

2-3 unless ares decides something else