Remove Rebels

1 minute ago, KGB JOSH said:

Taxi service was WAY too OP. I say we just strip the server of everything and make medic the only thing left. It will just become a war of passenger seating and reviving.

Bring back Taxis!!!

25 minutes ago, KGB JOSH said:

Taxi service was WAY too OP. I say we just strip the server of everything and make medic the only thing left. It will just become a war of passenger seating and reviving.

Uhhh gimme gimme

Edited by InTenT
9 minutes ago, Vinze said:

Taxi was just never good because most people could not RP well enough in order for the Taxi Service to work. Also people like to drive themselves. 

It’s called Light RP ;)

16 hours ago, Cinders said:

Too op. I keep getting robbed by them. Bring back taxi service

I mean...if we didn't have Rebel Outposts then how could anyone buy the gear they need to go on rampages and shit?

Taxi services wouldn't change the fact that you'd still get killed in Red Zones, and Taxis were also pretty useless to be honest.  No one ever played as them, and they didn't make any money, which in turn repeats itself over and over again.  The only people who really want Taxis back are the people who are too lazy to drive around, and honestly, if you're feeling that lazy maybe you should hop off Olympus for awhile.

Yea fuck rebels. all they do is go around robbing, killing, ability to make shit tons of money if they care enough (Cats) and then complaining about everything. we should remove them.

(this might be a joke but damn this post is true. this is exactly how cartel people treat vigis)