Olympus CSGO League Season 1

Olympus CSGO League 

Season 1

After review of the communities feedback on my most recent post "Olympus League(s)". I am going to take the task of hosting an Olympus CSGO league with help from other members in the community. This post is a very brief introduction on how this league will be run and is basically in place to get roster submissions. Once rosters have been submitted and finalized a formal post explaining the league in full detail will be posted as well as what the prizes will actually be. Hope to have a lot of participants in this event considering I am putting a lot of time into the operation of it.  

How it's Set Up: 

• Would be hosted through Popflash in a league style play.
  • Once these matches finish, the link to the scoreboard will be submitted by both team leaders to confirm the match
  • League length depends on how many teams participate.
  • Select matches will be streamed and commentated.
  • Since this is an Olympus sponsored event, if you are caught cheating disciplinary action will be taken.

How to Sign Up: 

• Team rosters must consist of a max of 7 players (2 subs)
  • Roster submission will be finalized on 5/15/19. No Exceptions!
  • Players must be a part of the Olympus Community and have at least 50 hours on the server. 
  • Any players that have a VAC ban on their account cannot participate.

Rewards: 

• 1st Place: TBD
  • 2nd Place: TBD
  • 3rd Place: TBD

Roster Submission Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfKI7egnRdHpEv3NOWFDxmNRd-w3bo52uJU9MVCZmMTbtUMMA/viewform

By next week I will have all team rosters in a sheet as well as a schedule for the league itself. Each team will play each other a total of 2 times and the top teams (depending on the amount) will go into a playoff at the end of the season. Once matches begin I will have a standings sheet connected to the "Rosters" and "Schedule" sheets to give you guys the most accessible information about the league as possible.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, poof| kicked from astro :( said:

my vac is from 1032 days ago, can i not play on my main account and im going to have to go on my smurf to participate ? @tacosmell

People are cool to play on alts considering this game has been out for years now. Just can't play on an account with a VAC if that makes sense 

2 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

People are cool to play on alts considering this game has been out for years now. Just can't play on an account with a VAC if that makes sense 

it doesnt make sense because you cannot play a game if u have a vac on it bec my vac from mw2 and i cannot play that unless i use an alternate client

1 minute ago, poof| kicked from astro :( said:

it doesnt make sense because you cannot play a game if u have a vac on it bec my vac from mw2 and i cannot play that unless i use an alternate client

Just unfortunate lol I have a VAC too but I am still able to play

Just now, Standard said:

cs rank matter? might try and reunite the squad if its worth it lol

Ranks don't matter. Considering ranks in MM are scuffed anyways, it is basically luck of the draw if you get a full team of silvers. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Standard said:

Just don't want to kill the event if were the only global team, cause honestly silver scraps are way more fun to watch

dont worry, you arent the only one

Edited by Evann
40 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

Any players that have a VAC ban on their account cannot participate.

Are you going to be checking steam IDs see if people are cheating using alts?