Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

An Update on the situation

Having "Life Control" unsecured was just asking for trouble in the first place. I remember stumbling upon it by accident and immediately questioning how secure it was. Now we know.

You guys could implement an IP whitelist for access to life control in the mean time (or permanently) until the dev can fix the vulnerability. Olympus has Cloudflare - USE IT!  Firewall rules are included which could easily secure the life control panel by IP address. Not a fan of Cloudflare? Use the OVH firewall then. So many solutions other than disabling it all-together and waiting for Cyberbyte Studios to implement a fix. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, YakGod said:

server 1 and 2 are down

I am unable to get on TS now but good chance that means rollback is happening now. I could be wrong however.

Just now, TheCmdrRex said:

I am unable to get on TS now but good chance that means rollback is happening now. I could be wrong however.

alright thanks could be as they went down the stats page fixed so probs ill wait and see

1 minute ago, TheCmdrRex said:

I think they did I am not longer a broke scat with 25k

c3285a2f1016e0e0e874027513506e4e.png

5 hours ago, DeadPool said:

Bruh how they gonna give everyone a cop whitelist and Dodge me like come on bruh

Even the hackers agree with your blacklist 

• Like 1
  • Head Admin
29 minutes ago, buck dabbington said:

are admins gonna be doing comp request once server is up or we gonna have to wait another year to see any unless we got a pocket admin?

Generally if you are a whiney self entitled litle bitch your tickets get moved to the back of the pile.

So at least you have your ETA ^_^

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, Grandma Gary said:

Generally if you are a whiney self entitled litle bitch your tickets get moved to the back of the pile.

So at least you have your ETA ^_^

What because for the people who don't buy money and actually have to do runs to fight and don't have an admin they can just hit up and get their comp right away i'm entitled? Sorry that the server got hacked and a rollback happened. so sorry for me feeling like the money i made was owed to me on your servers. When u see 5 admins on spawning tanks for a group that had 25 people doing a fed when there is 145 comp requests is a little frustrating. I would understand if i put a comp in that had a date and time and u guys had to check logs but its a clear cut video. I know u guys like to play and have fun as well but being staff when this shit happens kind of makes it your job to deal with these things first. It's all good though guess ill just cut my losses. THANKS FOR THE ETA

• Owner
1 minute ago, buck dabbington said:

What because for the people who don't buy money and actually have to do runs to fight and don't have an admin they can just hit up and get their comp right away i'm entitled? Sorry that the server got hacked and a rollback happened. so sorry for me feeling like the money i made was owed to me on your servers. When u see 5 admins on spawning tanks for a group that had 25 people doing a fed when there is 145 comp requests is a little frustrating. I would understand if i put a comp in that had a date and time and u guys had to check logs but its a clear cut video. I know u guys like to play and have fun as well but being staff when this shit happens kind of makes it your job to deal with these things first. It's all good though guess ill just cut my losses. THANKS FOR THE ETA

Nobody is anyone's pocket admin... there may be memes going around but doesnt mean its actually true. Quit your complaining.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Nobody is anyone's pocket admin... there may be memes going around but doesnt mean its actually true. Quit your complaining.

mav did thor's comp request on the spot of him asking for it over sidechat..have seen many ppl even within my own gang who are tight with an admin who got their comp after a simple pm to them. but its all good

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Pocket admin my house needs restoring 

8 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Can you be my pocket admin friend