Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

An Update on the situation

• Owner

EDIT: As of now the rollback has occurred and you should submit a comp request for anything lost between last night at 7PM EST and today at 2 PM EST

This post is pretty much intended on updating everyone on whats currently going on and what we are doing on our end to try and fix it. So as most of you know yesterday was a shit show. Pretty much our front end database (most of you know it as Life Control) was breached by a couple of hackers. With Life Control being our main source for everything (Whitelists, Money Compensation, Warpoints, etc) they were obviously able to do a lot of temporary damage in game, making everyone a Senior Admin whitelist, Chief of Police and R&R Directors. This obviously caused a bunch of people to go ape shit once again and abuse the power they temporarily received, so as you can imagine a rollback will be in place. Now to fix the situation we had to disable Life Control until our devs patch up the exploit they used to breach it, which means that we will not be able to do comp requests until its back up and running. You are still able to submit comp requests, but they will just take a bit longer for response time. As always, if there are any questions feel free to message a staff member, otherwise for any hacked cash or items please follow @MAV's guide which can be found here:

Our devs are doing everything they can, while trying to balance out their college finals at the same time. Please be patient and bare with us as we get through this shitty finals week! Im gonna leave this thread unlocked in case there's any productive questions.

Thanks.

Also the APD is bad get gud at federal events l0l

• Like 9
  • Haha 2
  • Hmm 1
3 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

Bruh how they gonna give everyone a cop whitelist and Dodge me like come on bruh

Perm blacklist lol... even from hackers pov

Well i recieved senior admin and chef of police, logged on and fucked around with the tazer for abit and got banned for scripting? Dont see how banning your own playerbase instead of banning the hackers is gonna help? Never caused any destruction to the server just went around as cop roleplaying and tazing ppl.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Fettypotter said:

Well i recieved senior admin and chef of police, logged on and fucked around with the tazer for abit and got banned for scripting? Dont see how banning your own playerbase instead of banning the hackers is gonna help? Never caused any destruction to the server just went around as cop roleplaying and tazing ppl.

Make a appeal I’m sure staff will un ban u as soon as everything is okay 

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

This post is pretty much intended on updating everyone on whats currently going on and what we are doing on our end to try and fix it. So as most of you know yesterday was a shit show. Pretty much our front end database (most of you know it as Life Control) was breached by a couple of hackers. With Life Control being our main source for everything (Whitelists, Money Compensation, Warpoints, etc) they were obviously able to do a lot of temporary damage in game, making everyone a Senior Admin whitelist, Chief of Police and R&R Directors. This obviously caused a bunch of people to go ape shit once again and abuse the power they temporarily received, so as you can imagine a rollback will be in place. Now to fix the situation we had to disable Life Control until our devs patch up the exploit they used to breach it, which means that we will not be able to do comp requests until its back up and running. You are still able to submit comp requests, but they will just take a bit longer for response time. As always, if there are any questions feel free to message a staff member, otherwise for any hacked cash or items please follow @MAV's guide which can be found here:

Our devs are doing everything they can, while trying to balance out their college finals at the same time. Please be patient and bare with us as we get through this shitty finals week! Im gonna leave this thread unlocked in case there's any productive questions.

Thanks.

Also the APD is bad get gud at federal events l0l

Thx staff 

"You are still able to submit comp requests, but they will just take a bit longer for response time."

lmao it took u guys a week to do what, 50 comp requests from the first rollback...these people who need comp for this one will never see their comps unless they got a pocket admin. still gonna play but maybe in future u guys do the comp requests as a team and knock em out instead of spawning in tanks and shit on civ and using the excuse" well we get to play as well".

32 minutes ago, Fettypotter said:

cop roleplaying and tazing ppl.

Probably shouldn't be a scripting ban, but if you got anything from the hackers, best bet is to just not use it and log off

3 minutes ago, buck dabbington said:

"You are still able to submit comp requests, but they will just take a bit longer for response time."

lmao it took u guys a week to do what, 50 comp requests from the first rollback...these people who need comp for this one will never see their comps unless they got a pocket admin. still gonna play but maybe in future u guys do the comp requests as a team and knock em out instead of spawning in tanks and shit on civ and using the excuse" well we get to play as well".

I still have comp requests open from then lmao.

1 minute ago, Demon9845 said:

Probably shouldn't be a scripting ban, but if you got anything from the hackers, best bet is to just not use it and log off

I still have comp requests open from then lmao.

i was on s1 the other night and mav came on, told the one guy to log off for his comp, thor asked over sidechat to have his looked at and sure enough mav told him "anything for u bb." seeing that i proceeded to ask mav to look at mine and i got the response back of " you have to wait for your comp to be looked at"  they say it goes in order but that is a bunch of bullshit.

1 minute ago, buck dabbington said:

i was on s1 the other night and mav came on, told the one guy to log off for his comp, thor asked over sidechat to have his looked at and sure enough mav told him "anything for u bb." seeing that i proceeded to ask mav to look at mine and i got the response back of " you have to wait for your comp to be looked at"  they say it goes in order but that is a bunch of bullshit.

Pocket Admin

52 minutes ago, Fettypotter said:

deputy chief of police fetty was the greatest role player i had ever seen.

• Haha 1