Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Olympus Boxing Match

Viper Vs Xeltini

Quick update boys, the fight is going to take place late summer. To accommodate for the venue and the production quality I aim to have I have started a gofundme so those that are willing to watch will be able to watch for free. This is not required but it is greatly appreciated. Those who have helped and donated towards the Boxing match will all be entered into a raffle for various prizes. Once again @Xeltini and I look forward to the match, and thought this would be the best way to show it without charge on a pay per view system. If we fall short then unfortunately we will have to go to a pay per view system and have a lower production quality, so for that reason I decided to put this out there ahead of time.

https://www.gofundme.com/OlympusBoxingMatch

If you are interested in fighting send me a PM and when we have a decided date and venue then I will fly you down, serious inquires only please and have your opponent ready and willing to join you. 

If you have not checked out the previous post showcasing the fight stats, check it out. 

The donation goal is not an accurate representation of what is needed financially, but we are trying to adjust out goal in a similar way to Olympus donation goal. With that being said, these funds will be used to not only set the venue up but to prepare the stream with proper production quality. Some of the available funds will also be given out to the community in giveaways and other prizes.

• Like 1
Just now, Viper said:

your bitch ass cant even dig a hole 12 feet deep 

who says im digging? ryan so strong he will slam ur head into the ground and u will go 12 ft under

#TEAM RYAN FTW

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Proud said:

who says im digging? ryan so strong he will slam ur head into the ground and u will go 12 ft under

#TEAM RYAN FTW

shut your cum guzzling bitch ass up nobody gives a shit about your noodle arms except your cousin you always have on your snap, so go fuck her before I do

Just now, Viper said:

shut your cum guzzling bitch ass up nobody gives a shit about your noodle arms except your cousin you always have on your snap, so go fuck her before I do

good thing all my cousins live somewhere in some 3rd world county no one cares about

oh also almost forgot #TEAM RYAN FTW

2 minutes ago, Proud said:

good thing all my cousins live somewhere in some 3rd world county no one cares about

oh also almost forgot #TEAM RYAN FTW

you forgot I know where you live :) Tell Marresca  I said hi 

• Hmm 1