Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Federal Event Statistics 5/10/2019 - 5/23/2019

2 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

I want to rework jail completely. Ive made some different versions.

Hold on, you want to rework the jail but won’t fix the obvious problem aka the Fed/BW?

Come on Deadpool, don’t make me continue the conversation we were having, publicly. You cannot be this blind to facts.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, an overweight giant retard said:

Hold on, you want to rework the jail but won’t fix the obvious problem aka the Fed/BW?

Come on Deadpool, don’t make me continue the conversation we were having, publicly. You cannot be this blind to facts.

EXPOSE HIM

• Like 1

I mean when you have a group of 20+ people spamming this shit obviously the stats are gonna be fucked. Honestly I dont think there is anything wrong with the feds/BW (except for those 2 new towers at bw you can maybe get rid of one of them). At this point it’s a number game obviously at 1 AM on a school night when you have 20 apes spamming the feds vs the maximum 10 cops on those 20 kids are gonna win regardless of their skill level. Either get more cops on so you have even numbers and I guarantee you will smack these kids OR make a rule with outnumbering like you tried to do with the PO getting lethals. @an overweight giant retard Just my opinion on it pls don’t hang me :D

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, JuanDeaged said:

I mean when you have a group of 20+ people spamming this shit obviously the stats are gonna be fucked. Honestly I dont think there is anything wrong with the feds/BW (except for those 2 new towers at bw you can maybe get rid of one of them). At this point it’s a number game obviously at 1 AM on a school night when you have 20 apes spamming the feds vs the maximum 10 cops on those 20 kids are gonna win regardless of their skill level. Either get more cops on so you have even numbers and I guarantee you will smack these kids OR make a rule with outnumbering like you tried to do with the PO getting lethals. @an overweight giant retard Just my opinion on it pls don’t hang me :D

I partially agree with you, especially on the point of 1AM Feds. With that being said, you should not have an 80%+ success rate virtually across the board. If tables were turned and the APD won 80%+ of the time, I genuinely wonder how the ‘conversation’ would be. I can say with a high level of confidence, it wouldn’t be the staff telling the civs to “wait and see” or, better yet, doing nothing. 

Thanks for putting SOME THOUGHT behind your argument @JuanDeaged.

• Like 3

The Jail win rate is skewed, not that long ago, there was a guy who just kept planting the bomb at the jail, routinely, every 15 minutes or so. He owned the house right across the bridge from the jail, and every time we'd catch him, after we let him go, he would go plant it again. He must have done about 8 or so.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, JuanDeaged said:

I guess this is partially true. These "1am" feds, or for me 7pm usually dont exceed 8 players on our side its the fact with the distinct lack of cops and lethals especially lethals with combat coordination or skill (if they even exist). Its sad to see cpl+ chosen on the amount of dick they suck and hours they put in instead of actual leadership ability or ability to actually aim in the general direction of us. 99% of the time we are stopped by either a huge senior stack larger than our own or a larger amount of fedguard just due to the fact 1 or 2 of them can shoot or lock on with a titan.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, an overweight giant retard said:

I partially agree with you, especially on the point of 1AM Feds. With that being said, you should not have an 80%+ success rate virtually across the board. If tables were turned and the APD won 80%+ of the time, I genuinely wonder how the ‘conversation’ would be. I can say with a high level of confidence, it wouldn’t be the staff telling the civs to “wait and see” or, better yet, doing nothing. 

Thanks for putting SOME THOUGHT behind your argument @JuanDeaged.

the "conversation" would be sAPD telling civs to "get more people" and "just buy a titan"

this has already happened l m a o

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Civak said:

the "conversation" would be sAPD telling civs to "get more people" and "just buy a titan"

this has already happened l m a o

Never, EVER, I repeat EVER have the APD won an event at an 80%+ clip, NONETHELESS 85%+. Quote me on that. You know exactly what the conversation would be. Don’t play dumb.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, an overweight giant retard said:

Never, EVER, I repeat EVER have the APD won an event at an 80%+ clip, NONETHELESS 85%+. Quote me on that. You know exactly what the conversation would be. Don’t play dumb.

it's not like federal events are somewhat dependent on skill, something the APD clearly lacks :4head:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Civak said:

it's not like federal events are somewhat dependent on skill, something the APD clearly lacks :4head:

I forgot that having a far superior weapon (7.62) equated to having skill. When you want to have a real conversation about the real issues at federal events, you can come back to this thread.

oh and before he says it, yes I do Feds, yes I abuse the fuck out of them, yes I say how trash cops are during said Feds. Doesn’t change that there is a real issue with a consistent 85%+ win rate. Period. End of story

• Like 2