Grandma Gary

Olympus GTA FiveM Launch

first

BRUH IM BOUTA BE DOUBLE CHEEEF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know some people out of the community being asked when Olympus wanna gonna do. 

ITS EXPANSION TIME!

Just now, hawk said:

@Fat Clemenza You better be Chief Of Police on the server pls

That was the first thing I said when I heard we were launching this.

@Fat Clemenza You better be chief or I'll hunt you down myself and ducktape you to a chair and force you to be the chief!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1-800TryHards said:

So there’s gonna be GTA V channels in the TS now?

Fair question not sure how it's gonna work at all

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dank MeeMoo said:

Guess they’ll have new tags for the GTA sever 

6 minutes ago, 1-800TryHards said:

So there’s gonna be GTA V channels in the TS now?

4 minutes ago, Dank MeeMoo said:

more details to come! But likely yes....

1 minute ago, MAV said:

more details to come! But likely yes....

So will there be a gta V support team? Maybe one channel will say arma join for help and the other will say gta V join for help.

2 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

For a long time, we've wanted to take Olympus past just an ‘Arma Community’ and turn it into a ‘Gaming Community’. Since @Ares took over as owner, we’ve made great strides in trying to obtain this goal and today we take a big step in the right direction. It gives me great pleasure to announce that we have been secretly developing a FiveM Roleplay server which is ready to enter the closed beta stage. The FiveM RP rules are still actively being worked out, and bugs are being patched/fixed on the fly, so there will be many changes during the betas to ensure the server is (you probably guessed it) fun, fair and balanced.

Gta-V-RolePlay-Life-FIVEM.jpg?width=806&

There are many folks on the Olympus staff side that have poured their blood, sweat and tears into making this server work. A special thanks to @Blizzix @Phunky @Skordy for really dedicating all their time after work / school to build, develop and test the server to get it ready for the closed beta stage these last few weeks!

There is definitely more to come on this topic, but Applications are NOW OPEN for the closed beta. All you need to go is go to the support tab, select new request, then (from the drop down) select “FiveM Beta Whitelist App”.

38f859a0f4825c11b157bc2bdb1dbab8.gif

In the dialog box, we will expect a narrative of why you want to join the FiveM Closed Beta. As a beta tester, we will expect you to report any bugs you find in the support section. This test is more for bug testing, if we find you are a constant offender of breaking the rules, we will remove your whitelist. (rules to come shortly) If you would like to be whitelisted for the Police or EMS, please note that in your application. (your whitelist will only be for the beta testing)

Once again, we are all very excited for this launch (which we are hoping for early July) and we hope you all enjoy it as much as we will!

if i play this all im gonna hear is omg you blew up my hotrod please comp me

Since im permed on olym, can i still get into this?

And what are the rules for people who are blacklisted from cop medic / permed, can they play this?

• Haha 1