Rotating Rebels

Greetings,

I’m here to release a new idea that we’ve been pondering over for quite some time over at the map design team. Rotating rebels. What is a rotating rebel you might ask? Well a rotating rebel is going to be a NEW rebel on the map that changes every month. The plan initially was to have it rotate every restart, but for now, the development team will need some time for that. However, I’m pleased to announce that the first rebel rotation will be going in this next update, which will be in the coming weeks. We would appreciate feedback on the matter and suggestions on where next months rebel will go. We plan on having this new location possibly announced before the update depending on the where it is. If it’s near an area full of houses it probably will not be announced however we’ll see what the future holds. You can submit your ideas for next month here on this thread or in any of the Senior Map Designers pms. @rapidaax @zoomzooooooom

Ps We’ll update this post later on with what the first rebel will look like.

• Like 12
  • SWAT Commander
Just now, rapidaax said:

Haven’t decided on that yet, we aren’t going to be touching warzone this update. There may be some changes next update though.

Okay, well I'm definitely sure anyone who is ever on cap would want wz rebel to not rotate

• Like 1

no. just no. what positive impact would this have? I'ts just another thing for u to worry about. Makes gangsheds and houses obsolete. I din't see any reason why this should be implemented.

• Hmm 1
5 minutes ago, Hilly said:

no. just no. what positive impact would this have? I'ts just another thing for u to worry about. Makes gangsheds and houses obsolete. I din't see any reason why this should be implemented.

Yes was going to say this; is this worth the development time? what benefits come with a rotating rebel? shouldn't development time be focused on stuff more useful?

15 minutes ago, Ryan said:

<17:19:09> "[rapidaax] rapidaax": leave a like
<17:19:10> "[rapidaax] rapidaax": thanns

Where is the downvote button?

This is fabricated 

10 minutes ago, Hilly said:

3 minutes ago, GHOSTK1LL3R said:

Yes was going to say this; is this worth the development time? what benefits come with a rotating rebel? shouldn't development time be focused on stuff more useful?

This is something that took @zoomzooooooom 1-2 hours to make it takes no time to do. As far as houses and sheds being obsolete, how? It’s just another rebel people can gear at. It’s getting implemented because we thought it was a half decent idea.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, rapidaax said:

This is fabricated 

This is something that took @zoomzooooooom 1-2 hours to make it takes no time to do. As far as houses and sheds being obsolete, how? It’s just another rebel people can gear at. It’s getting implemented because we thought it was a half decent idea.

Will this rebel be an extra on top of athira,Kav,Pyrgos,Sofia and WZ or will it change one of the above?

15 minutes ago, swervy said:

we already have another wz rebel approved and on the way, i dont see why anyone would need another one imo

My bad I forgot the whole server fights cartels.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1