Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

An apology and a message I have for you guys.

18 hours ago, lean said:

Idek why you keep bringing my bad past brother man... Just forget about it, im not the same person anymore.

lol I’ll give it a month before you are screaming the n word and telling people you will kill them irl again.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, lean said:

Hahhaha wait who is this xd

I’ve never cared for relevance online because quite frankly it’s pointless but let’s be honest I think people only know who you are through your bitching and moaning on the forums not like how people know @Snort 2 through his progression through the APD ranks something a lil more respectable then what your always up too

6 minutes ago, Kden said:

I’ve never cared for relevance online because quite frankly it’s pointless but let’s be honest I think people only know who you are through your bitching and moaning on the forums not like how people know @Snort 2 through his progression through the APD ranks something a lil more respectable then what your always up too

I literally asked who it is cause I don't know him and It looks like he changed his name idk about relevance lmao 

#Unban Wonie Wed
#Unban Tammy the tranny
(Already unbanned but still have to wait till an update to play and for limitations to be oger)

We all feel regret of things we've done to be permed from the greatest server. 

Tons of hours fucking around in kavala, roleplaying, and doing drug runs for money to spend on 100+ quads to give away for free.

I feel you man.

On 6/12/2019 at 8:22 PM, EvanFowler said:

man @Ares @Grandma Gary unban this ban he is very sorry he is one of the people to deserve a unban

Can you not quote the entire post when you reply. looks big rart

On 6/13/2019 at 4:24 AM, lean said:

I just don't want a second chance at no lifing, I want the community to try and accept my apology for me being a dick in the past.

I was always chill around poeople I liked. :) And no, they shouldn't unban me cuz the server needs players, they should consider unbanning me because everyone knows how much I loved the server and how much hours I put in daily, and because I've changed

blowjo ure as addicted as I am ure just hiding it ;) I remember in Tree you nolifed nearly as much as I did.

Big facts haha, I don't even know myself anymore honestly haha

Big love to you bro ♥ I hope they free you too !

Thank you for understanding me big man ! 

Keep the toxicity on this post as minimum as possible, ty. They're the boys ! 

Is that the blackwaters mr.career cop streamer the mighty Fuzz :O holy hell didn't speak to you in a while, ly bro ♥ 

shut the fuck up retard

5 minutes ago, poof| AIRBORNE WORST MOD said:

you can beg admins like anybody else, literally ive played with m5 and watched him give a sob story to hadi and get unbanned, then log on the server and give me 5mil

go back to whatever you were doing. awful player so u play with cheaters

22 minutes ago, poof| AIRBORNE WORST MOD said:

you can beg admins like anybody else, literally ive played with m5 and watched him give a sob story to hadi and get unbanned, then log on the server and give me 5mil

m5 doesnt know who you are

off my thread.