Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Death message reccomendations

Hiya, recently civ council have decided to open up recommendations for death messages. If anyone is unaware what a death message is, it's a message that sometimes appears at the bottom left of your screen when you die. It looks like this: a5c6f9143ffb72e927ef6403f316a793.png. I know it's not a massive feature or anything, but if you want to have something funny, or have a favourite quote that you wanna see pop up every now and then, this is the time. Me and fellow civ reps will go through them at some point and make sure they are appropriate as well. 

45 minutes ago, Zakaloko said:

Not to be Toxic idk why you guys think your the “Top” cartel gang on Olympus?

shhhhh we let them think that so they keep giving us free warpoints. poor bastards dont realize they arent winning a single war against any cartel gang

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, swervy said:

shhhhh we let them think that so they keep giving us free warpoints. poor bastards dont realize they arent winning a single war against any cartel gang

If you look at the statistics of the wars against all major cartel gangs, we may not be winning, but We are still very close in numbers considering that when i was fighting cap and not sitting in kavala wanting to jump off of hospital, there were 2-3 of us pushing for like 10 mins straight then getting a full push in with all of us, then either wiping and doing it again ;)