Good run

22 hours ago, Novaa said:

It was a good run Shoutout to the boys @nomadox@Parker R@SuperSorry@EricZ@Tb:) The rest of you I do not know and don't care but GGs boys LUL!

@Tb:)pretty sure you on the same boat as me I remember you from OG day, game was boring af you probably did the same as me and came back and just did not care

@Parker RHOW COULD YOU BB I LOVE YOU!

@nomadoxwas told not to log on for the week so unfortunately hes still out there cheating!

You're making a gay ass forum post because you got banned for cheating. Just leave dawg.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Jerrod said:

You're making a gay ass forum post because you got banned for cheating. Just leave dawg.

wait who tf are you? LOL

3 hours ago, nomadox said:

low iq nova

its a meme cause madman said you had it LOL so I never talked to you so I could care less, plus all the clips of you whiffing I don't think you do :)

14 hours ago, Novaa said:

wait who tf are you? LOL

its a meme cause madman said you had it LOL so I never talked to you so I could care less, plus all the clips of you whiffing I don't think you do :)

I can't believe what you're saying, you cheated and you're still a nobody.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Novaa said:

wait who tf are you? LOL

It's so funny on how hard you're kneepadding nomadox, even after he insulted you hashahahahaahah

7 hours ago, Jerrod said:

I can't believe what you're saying, you cheated and you're still a nobody.

Still, don't know who you are, can you like explain how I would know you? What a fan

6 hours ago, nomadox said:

its funny that someone could be a cheater and still be considered a shit player even while they were cheating hahaha

idgaf what anyone thinks about me on a video game haha I just fuck around and play idc if you are good or bad, I never called you shit I just said I don't think you cheat cause all the whiffing clips. From my knowledge you have to be terrible bad with no recoil in order to whiff. So again, I never called you shit.

On 7/4/2019 at 7:08 PM, Tb:) said:

I had fun while it lasted. GG boys

still they cant find all the money i spawned in :) 

:o7:

ly tb :) Ill never forget when I bought lamps from you back in 2017

On 7/5/2019 at 8:25 PM, NokiaStrong said:

Who are you talking about

some guy named martin

10 hours ago, Fuzz^ said:

e382d08ee7efe2854736cb1e880cfe9c.png

No one else had threw it in so i had to....

good coms fuzz!

6 hours ago, NokiaStrong said:

U think @DABESTeva is 50?

if you heard his voice he sounds 50 and on crack LOL why do kids take jokes so seriously now a days man :( L dancing on these hoes