Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It was a good run Shoutout to the boys @nomadox@Parker R@SuperSorry@EricZ@Tb:) The rest of you I do not know and don't care but GGs boys LUL!

 

@Tb:)pretty sure you on the same boat as me I remember you from OG day, game was boring af you probably did the same as me and came back and just did not care

@Parker RHOW COULD YOU BB I LOVE YOU!

@nomadoxwas told not to log on for the week so unfortunately hes still out there cheating!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Novaa said:

It was a good run Shoutout to the boys @nomadox@Parker R@SuperSorry@EricZ@Tb:) The rest of you I do not know and don't care but GGs boys LUL!

 

@Tb:)pretty sure you on the same boat as me I remember you from OG day, game was boring af you probably did the same as me and came back and just did not care

Oh he came back and didn't care :Kappa:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, SuperSorry said:

gg

THEY GOT US FBI OPEN UP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, nomadox said:

maintenance

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I bring you in and you cheat. +1

LETTTSSSSS GOOOOOOOO

Edited by Drippp
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Drippp said:

I bring you in and you cheat. +1

LETTTSSSSS GOOOOOOOO

GOOD COMS DRIPP LETS GGO

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Novaa said:

GOOD COMS DRIPP LETS GGO

 

Yooooooooo what’s uppppppp

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, genesis said:

fuck you retard

@Dripppwho tf is this salty fanboy on my post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Drippp said:

@genesis get off my boy @Novaa neck bro I swear I’ll rip ur fucking face off bitch

 

Thanks man that guys a meanie head

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Drippp said:

@genesis get off my boy @Novaa neck bro I swear I’ll rip ur fucking face off bitch

 

you are being removed from staff of genesis cqc for saying that to me. fucked up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, genesis said:

you are being removed from staff of genesis cqc for saying that to me. fucked up.

Shutup fat retard 0.o 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Novaa said:

Shutup fat retard 0.o 

being shit at the game with cheats 0.o go fuck yourself faggot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, genesis said:

being shit at the game with cheats 0.o go fuck yourself faggot

hes pissed, his gang leader is a 50 year old redneck NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, genesis said:

you are being removed from staff of genesis cqc for saying that to me. fucked up.

Sorry please don’t I’m sorry I have to defend my boy

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Drippp said:

Sorry please don’t I’m sorry I have to defend my boy

the servers been in development for over 6 months dont want to lose this opportunity 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, genesis said:

the servers been in development for over 6 months dont want to lose this opportunity 

People be sleeping our launch day will take all of armas community, our player slots will need to be 1000

Edited by Drippp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Drippp said:

People be sleeping our launch day will take all of armas community, our player slots will need to be 1000

ill buy extra player slots for admin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy.