How Much Money do Medics Make?

Medics get paid $17,500 per revive plus a additional $300 above civ per rank per 5 mins played.

civ $1,700, emt $2,000, basic $2,300 and so on.

they also make $100 per wall/tree repair for keeping the city clean and $7,500 for giving dopamine. 

1 hour ago, Scribble said:

Medics get paid $17,500 per revive plus a additional $300 above civ per rank per 5 mins played.

civ $1,700, emt $2,000, basic $2,300 and so on.

they also make $100 per wall/tree repair for keeping the city clean and $7,500 for giving dopamine. 

20k per revive

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

Too much

Medics should redistribute their wealth.

Deadass without the money we'd barely have medics, when I was green gang I remember being bored as fuck most of the time but RnR is allergic to fun so the money's the only incentive.

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, sploding said:

Medics should redistribute their wealth.

Deadass without the money we'd barely have medics, when I was green gang I remember being bored as fuck most of the time but RnR is allergic to fun so the money's the only incentive.

why do you always type so much

shut up

The amount you makes depends a lot on the rank.  You get about 20-25 revives per hour as an Emt.  The amount goes down slightly as a basic if you’re doing your job and leaving Kavala.  Advanced+ will depend on how aggressive you are.

I am averaging right around 15 revives per hours or $300k per hour (at current rate) over 700 hours.  

Somedays are better and others are much worse.

• Downvote 6

On my first day of EMT I made roughly over 1 million that was for around 5 hours. The second day made about 500k, since then never seen that much anymore. The server kind of died down, the first-day people were dying left and right, I was also one of the only two medics on so. It really depends on server pop and how many meds are online, also the rate of people are dying. If you are lucky you can make bank over a few days. Just put in the work and you will make money.  

Back when I first joined RnR I made 13 mil my first few weeks, but that was a looooong time ago, I still get money if I play for a few hours, 300k average and 700k when it’s really chaotic, but god damn, I miss the good ole days where you had 8-12 revives on the map constantly. 

When I was a medic, my estimate was about $250k/hour average. It varies on time of day, number of medics on, and rank. Sometimes you make less as a higher rank because you're the one flying around in a heli getting the random deaths spread across the map. The EMTs in Kavala sometimes are just picking up money off the ground, so to speak. But sometimes nothing is happening..