Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Current Status

42 minutes ago, JamalJones said:

Rex got no idea what he is doing.

Giving a 16 yr old control of a 300 person server is a bad idea

jamaljones who?

15 minutes ago, FULTKING said:

question  if  the server isnt being wiped  than  wat  happened  to the  olympus  stats  ea9243438a9ea62bbb66deaefb43ac2c.png
dc7a37d55b09b81575d2b6f62280be95-png.jpg

if the server is being wiped, does that mean bans too?

17 hours ago, Ryan said:

An official post will be made later but due to the transfer we currently closed to servers to prevent anyones shit getting fucked. They will be back up soon dw. Thanks again and dont be aids :P 

Should have kept the servers open, my entire gangs shit got fucked when the server closed.

I was rolled back 5 hours and our gang funds were rolled back 2-3 days causing 3.4mil in loss.

• Owner
7 minutes ago, Swan said:

Should have kept the servers open, my entire gangs shit got fucked when the server closed.

I was rolled back 5 hours and our gang funds were rolled back 2-3 days causing 3.4mil in loss.

Considering servers were rolled back to the 30 min prior to shutting down... calling bs. Good try though :P 

• PogChamp 1
4 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Considering servers were rolled back to the 30 min prior to shutting down... calling bs. Good try though :P 

Gang name: Jedi

Money before server closure in funds: 4.4m

Money after rollback: 1m

Surely you have logs for this..

11 minutes ago, Ryan said:

(in the same gang) This server is the only server my friends & I have been playing since we bought Arma a month ago, we've always respected the rules, reported rulebreakers, etc. We've been having a lot of fun but its so lame seeing all the work we put in the last few days doing cartels get wiped. Kind of sucks seeing the owner just call us liars without even trying to look into it :/

1 minute ago, WITCHER1 said:

(in the same gang) This server is the only server my friends & I have been playing since we bought Arma a month ago, we've always respected the rules, reported rulebreakers, etc. We've been having a lot of fun but its so lame seeing all the work we put in the last few days doing cartels get wiped. Kind of sucks seeing the owner just call us liars without even trying to look into it :/

10 minutes ago, Swan said:

submit a comp ticket and staff will look through logs to verify 

12 minutes ago, Swan said:

Already handled no worries bro.