Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

• Owner

o7 my guy, went from a corporal support team shitter to a dep chief moderator. Good luck in your future endeavors and ill do my best to keep this shit running <3 Dont be a stranger and hmu whenever. Dont need a rank to message me ;) 

:cry:

• Love 1
  • Admin

After we had our talk, you became arguably one of my fav sAPD members to serve with. You were also a VERY close second for my Chief pick. Hell you were almost my pick outside of one incident right before. Glad pledge made the right decision and made you dep chief. Enjoy retirement buddy. You were the next chief in my books. @hawk

also, 07 honorary Ballers on a Budget member.

• Love 1

o7 to one of the chillest people ever. When I got hyped up over something(in a bad way) you would be the person to bring things down a level.  You helped me as a Senior as well as many others.  Don't be a stranger!

• Love 1

o7 hawk tbh don't remember where I met you that was a while ago I just remembered it was after I got unpermed for the little times we played and talked you were a fun and enjoyable guy thanks for everything you've done for this community I'll miss you :cry:

• Sad 1