Thank You.

finally getting some credit ive been owed. Now ill just take my rightful spot as Chief. Join the discord evan and since you arent a try hard sapd member anymore maybe we can mob out on some mongs. @Pledge besides that. The chief role was ment for you (because you are such a fuckin try hard when it comes to cop.) I mean honestly this kid has like 30 hrs as civ....

Edit: shout out to the real ones @Jordan540 @Sandman. We all know sandman is gonna either be chief or dep chief. 

Edited by Asylum player
because im stupid
  • Like 1

I don’t have to see eye-to-eye with someone to respect them. I respect a grinder when I see one.

You came back from what no one else has and built on it. 

The APD would not be where it is today without your contributions, including dating back to when I was Chief. You orchestrated some of the greatest additions and achievements for the APD during my tenure and after. 

For putting the APD above all else, I thank you for that.

o7. You served the position with excellence.

@Pledge 

• Like 7

Not my favorite ProtoBowl warrior!!!! 

Seriously though man, I've strived for the longest time to be somewhat of the great google sheet mong you are today. For all of the contributions you've made from the Support Team to Chief, and now to the server in development, I want to thank you as Goat did. You had such a great run as chief, and I think that even 10 years from now you'll still be doing proto bowls..... o7 @Pledge ... It's been a good run.

• Like 1