Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Hello, My Name Is SPBojo.

As of recent most of you have probably noticed that i was Permanently Banned from Olympus Altis Life. this is the case. after my over 10 month stay on Olympus it was finally my time to be taken down. i have 4 bans to my name where 3 are for RDM and 1 is for APD Abuse. i have problem admitting to breaking rules, and im fully aware that what i did was wrong. i regret my decision's and there's nothing to do about that, what has already happened has happened.

I'm fully aware that no one's perfect, and there is no such thing as perfect. the Permanent Ban was justified as i did break server rules. and im not salty or anything about the Ban. as i wish Olympus only the best, when people break rules they need to be punished. even if its me. I would like to thank the staff for being there for Olympus. Making Olympus the best Altis Life Server. but im not here to talk about my ban, im here to try and spread happiness. 

I'm simple here to just talk a little bit, share a story, and just basically get some happiness out. as i have been on the server for that long, im bound to have at least one good story! and im not forcing anyone to read this, so if you dont feel like smiling and having a nice one you should probably leave the post now. and with that said, if you want to read through this, thanks :)...

To start id like to just talk a little bit about Olympus and a bit about me.

The server started for about less then a year ago. At that time we were just a little bunch of people that came from Asylum. most of the people that first joined. including me, was in a gang called BIONIC. the gang was lead by MoistCheeto (our lord and savior Poseidon) and PenguinMarine (or ex-lord and savior Zeus). Poseidon wanted hes own server, and so he got. he started Olympus. Poseidon that is our developer did in the start do a good job starting up a server. but he forgot alot of things, like the storage on the hummingbird was 375, so doing drug runs was quite easy with a unsuspecting Poseidon monitoring the server we went rich quite fast. after not even a week Olympus was already quite known. People from asylum came over to check it out and from what we saw, they liked it. Olympus had a brilliant bunch of players in the start that was the server's backbone. and now the server are large, they have a great community and a great server in general. alot of brilliant features and a hella good looking map. i on my time on Olympus have been a part of the APD (but i got blacklisted), the APD side of things are great. dedicated higher ups and a beautiful bunch of cops. i used to be R&R as well. but that i left as it was to boring for me to simply drive around revive people and say "k bai" to them the entire time. i also used to be Community Manager. which was the community team back in the day. back then i was the Head Community Manager. i did events, i did a newspaper, and i helped out the community however i could. thanks Olympus Community, for being there when i needed you the most. 

And now, to some stories...

i have alot of great memories on the server. and this is the most memorable one...

The Story Of D3V1L.Kawaii

so back in the day, our lord and savior D3V1L was kind of a new guy. i ran into him several times just being cool. and at that time i used the name Bonnie, i used to be Bonnie & Clyde with a friend of mine. we ran around and robbed whatever breathed / moved. and D3V1L had a hemmt out. so we went ahead and wanted to rob him. so i did my best and put on my girl voice, and started the RP. after a solid 7 minutes i ended up shooting devil for guessing the wrong number (which was ok back in the day!) and he was just laughing about it in side chat. we then proceed to lock pick hes hemmt and go chop it. after we chopped it, poor little D3V1L wondered where hes hemmt went. we told him that we left it there, but in reality we had just chopped it. so in good faith we continuously told him that we left the hemmt in the field. after a couple minutes he asked if we could come help him look for it. and so we did, we went over there and looked for a hemmt that we chopped. after about 5 minutes we both gave up and D3V1L asked if he could ride with us. we said it was ok and started planning on how we were gonna get D3V1L arrested. but after a couple minutes we decided to do a jail break. and invited D3V1L to come with us. he gladly said yes and we went to the jail straight away. we did a jailbreak and little D3V1L worshiped me. he said how awesome i was and how good i were at the game. what a lovely chap... 

i have other stories as well, but that story is the one that i myself loved the most.

so with that said, this is not me saying goodbye in anyway... as i have posted a ban appeal and is hoping for the best i dont want to leave the community that made my day. Olympus has done everything right. and i will support the server in whatever it does. thanks OS (except Gary, hes a troll). for making my Arma 3 Altis Life a blessed time. 

i have some special people that id like to thank. i would like to thank you all, but these people i feel deserve it more...

Z3R0 (Logan)

Jonas

CorporalMoob

HamOfMoose

Ares

Hades

Paperbot

Dubz

Brennan

GlockWrkz

GreatUnicycle

Shelby

BillCosbyWarfare

Risk

Andrew

RougeMK

Poseidon

Papamunski

these people are just a selection of few people id love to hug and say thanks to. but its only these people i can list in a hurry. *hugs everyone and says "thanks"...

so with that said, i hope this brought a smile to your pretty face. or at least made you giggle a little. because that's all i have to say and share... as im now gonna be hiding on the Olympus teamspeak hoping that my ban appeal will go through. i wish you all the best and i hope you make a shitton of money so that you can be a rich bitch! i hope for all you cops that you dont get trolled by dehydration. and for you civ's to die of dehydration. i hope the staff continues its brilliant work. and for the community to still stick around.

i will miss you all. and i hope i can now sit back and relax and think of you all as my friend... thanks for the memories... hope to see you around... as said.. il miss you all...

Best Regards....

Yours Truly

-SPBojo

tumblr_mh3eotlKt61reu1swo1_250.gif

Hello, My Name Is SPBojo.

As of recent most of you have probably noticed that i was Permanently Banned from Olympus Altis Life. this is the case. after my over 10 month stay on Olympus it was finally my time to be taken down. i have 4 bans to my name where 3 are for RDM and 1 is for APD Abuse. i have problem admitting to breaking rules, and im fully aware that what i did was wrong. i regret my decision's and there's nothing to do about that, what has already happened has happened.

I'm fully aware that no one's perfect, and there is no such thing as perfect. the Permanent Ban was justified as i did break server rules. and im not salty or anything about the Ban. as i wish Olympus only the best, when people break rules they need to be punished. even if its me. I would like to thank the staff for being there for Olympus. Making Olympus the best Altis Life Server. but im not here to talk about my ban, im here to try and spread happiness. 

I'm simple here to just talk a little bit, share a story, and just basically get some happiness out. as i have been on the server for that long, im bound to have at least one good story! and im not forcing anyone to read this, so if you dont feel like smiling and having a nice one you should probably leave the post now. and with that said, if you want to read through this, thanks :)...

To start id like to just talk a little bit about Olympus and a bit about me.

The server started for about less then a year ago. At that time we were just a little bunch of people that came from Asylum. most of the people that first joined. including me, was in a gang called BIONIC. the gang was lead by MoistCheeto (our lord and savior Poseidon) and PenguinMarine (or ex-lord and savior Zeus). Poseidon wanted hes own server, and so he got. he started Olympus. Poseidon that is our developer did in the start do a good job starting up a server. but he forgot alot of things, like the storage on the hummingbird was 375, so doing drug runs was quite easy with a unsuspecting Poseidon monitoring the server we went rich quite fast. after not even a week Olympus was already quite known. People from asylum came over to check it out and from what we saw, they liked it. Olympus had a brilliant bunch of players in the start that was the server's backbone. and now the server are large, they have a great community and a great server in general. alot of brilliant features and a hella good looking map. i on my time on Olympus have been a part of the APD (but i got blacklisted), the APD side of things are great. dedicated higher ups and a beautiful bunch of cops. i used to be R&R as well. but that i left as it was to boring for me to simply drive around revive people and say "k bai" to them the entire time. i also used to be Community Manager. which was the community team back in the day. back then i was the Head Community Manager. i did events, i did a newspaper, and i helped out the community however i could. thanks Olympus Community, for being there when i needed you the most. 

And now, to some stories...

i have alot of great memories on the server. and this is the most memorable one...

The Story Of D3V1L.Kawaii

so back in the day, our lord and savior D3V1L was kind of a new guy. i ran into him several times just being cool. and at that time i used the name Bonnie, i used to be Bonnie & Clyde with a friend of mine. we ran around and robbed whatever breathed / moved. and D3V1L had a hemmt out. so we went ahead and wanted to rob him. so i did my best and put on my girl voice, and started the RP. after a solid 7 minutes i ended up shooting devil for guessing the wrong number (which was ok back in the day!) and he was just laughing about it in side chat. we then proceed to lock pick hes hemmt and go chop it. after we chopped it, poor little D3V1L wondered where hes hemmt went. we told him that we left it there, but in reality we had just chopped it. so in good faith we continuously told him that we left the hemmt in the field. after a couple minutes he asked if we could come help him look for it. and so we did, we went over there and looked for a hemmt that we chopped. after about 5 minutes we both gave up and D3V1L asked if he could ride with us. we said it was ok and started planning on how we were gonna get D3V1L arrested. but after a couple minutes we decided to do a jail break. and invited D3V1L to come with us. he gladly said yes and we went to the jail straight away. we did a jailbreak and little D3V1L worshiped me. he said how awesome i was and how good i were at the game. what a lovely chap... 

i have other stories as well, but that story is the one that i myself loved the most.

so with that said, this is not me saying goodbye in anyway... as i have posted a ban appeal and is hoping for the best i dont want to leave the community that made my day. Olympus has done everything right. and i will support the server in whatever it does. thanks OS (except Gary, hes a troll). for making my Arma 3 Altis Life a blessed time. 

i have some special people that id like to thank. i would like to thank you all, but these people i feel deserve it more...

Z3R0 (Logan)

Jonas

CorporalMoob

HamOfMoose

Ares

Hades

Paperbot

Dubz

Brennan

GlockWrkz

GreatUnicycle

Shelby

Risk

RougeMK

Poseidon

Papamunski

these people are just a selection of few people id love to hug and say thanks to. but its only these people i can list in a hurry. *hugs everyone and says "thanks"...

so with that said, i hope this brought a smile to your pretty face. or at least made you giggle a little. because that's all i have to say and share... as im now gonna be hiding on the Olympus teamspeak hoping that my ban appeal will go through. i wish you all the best and i hope you make a shitton of money so that you can be a rich bitch! i hope for all you cops that you dont get trolled by dehydration. and for you civ's to die of dehydration. i hope the staff continues its brilliant work. and for the community to still stick around.

i will miss you all. and i hope i can now sit back and relax and think of you all as my friend... thanks for the memories... hope to see you around... as said.. il miss you all...

Best Regards....

Yours Truly

-SPBojo

tumblr_mh3eotlKt61reu1swo1_250.gif

Wheres my thankyou..... Hopefully it will come soon? 

Sucks that you got perm banned but hopefully you learned from it. Do you have any plans to stay around on the forums or are you leaving for good?

im gonna be staying on the forums, as this community is what i call my home, i hope to continue calling it my forum home...

SPBojo know you will always be missed, I understand that the Olympus Staff is trying to make a point that no one is an exception to the rule, but this is bull shit, we need mass RDMrs in kavala to be perm banned, not amazing, awesome, and involved community members like you.

I am still going to keep my hopes us that the ban appeal will go through. Best of luck.  :(

• Like 1

thanks brennan... highly appriciated words brennan... they did their job... i broke rules and here i am... im hoping for the same thing... thanks...

yeah i think that many bans over a 10month period doesnt deserve a perm ban,depending on the context of the bans...its not like your being some rdming scrub being a prick to everyone or some dude in his 1st month or 2....think the perma ban system needs reviewing...no more life of crime for bojo....just R&R and taxis my friend  ;)

• Like 1

I feel forgotten :(

why? your mentioned and everything...

yeah i think that many bans over a 10month period doesnt deserve a perm ban,depending on the context of the bans...its not like your being some rdming scrub being a prick to everyone or some dude in his 1st month or 2....think the perma ban system needs reviewing...no more life of crime for bojo....just R&R and taxis my friend  ;)

r&r and taxi hah.... :)

why yes sir, it kept me outta trouble during my time.

yeah... my problem is im to much of a "action whore" i need entertainment and i dont find it in taxi's and shit...

Holy shit Bojo, I've known you for going on 4 years now. 9 months of those 10 on this server I was right here with you man. Gonna miss playing with you. We had some good times. Doing 6 mil moon shine runs, running the best gang in the world, Los Diablos, 24th STS, AMS. The soon passed MC. I hope to see you on the server again so we can continue our carnage. Best of luck to you. I'll miss ya. 

• Like 1

Holy shit Bojo, I've known you for going on 4 years now. 9 months of those 10 on this server I was right here with you man. Gonna miss playing with you. We had some good times. Doing 6 mil moon shine runs, running the best gang in the world, Los Diablos, 24th STS, AMS. The soon passed MC. I hope to see you on the server again so we can continue our carnage. Best of luck to you. I'll miss ya. 

thank god for other games logan... thank god... #you&me4ever #nohomo #sohomo

Haha I remember Bonnie and Clyde you made starting up on Olympus hard but here I am now in crook and I didn't get to play with you really at all but one accidental slip can end everything on Olympus

Haha I remember Bonnie and Clyde you made starting up on Olympus hard but here I am now in crook and I didn't get to play with you really at all but one accidental slip can end everything on Olympus

Bonnie & Clyde, making you work for your shit!... someday major, il come back on a different account, just to play with you!... ;)

Hate to see ya go bud, but you got slapped with that fatty perm ban love ya.

oh im not gone. you can never take away de bojo

We love Bojo and have given him one more final chance, everyone join me in the big ole Welcome Back Bojo Circlejerkathon!

bae <3