Jump to content
Noahhh!

Selling Juicy Gangshed || S2 Mushrooms

Recommended Posts

1) So, I bought a server 2 gang shed for my gang Noble a while back, and I've noticed that nobody has been using it. I'm looking to let it go and sell it to someone who is going to utilize it better than we do. This could possibly be the setup a new and upcoming gang needs to really ramp things up. This is an awesome tool to have in order to stabilize your gang financially. If you purchase this gang shed from me, I'll include a nearby titan shack that already has 1 titan launcher and 8 titan missiles in the physical inventory.

Map: https://gyazo.com/b4e9686a8c18b748c25a31e79cf6e4fb
Titan Shack Inventory: https://gyazo.com/782a6b54a1b2392cae619923003bbcde

I am asking 40m for this bundle. With this bundle, you and your boys can easily make the money back that I'm asking for. This price is negotiable, and I'll respond to both PMs and comments on this thread.

2) Also, this is unrelated to the S2 bundle I talked about above, but it's another offer I have available on the market at the moment... Maybe your not looking to supply a gang shed for your boys, but you want a good setup to do some runs. Sadly, this next setup isn't on server 2. It's on server 1, but here it is nevertheless.

This bundle includes a bungalow with a maximum storage capacity of 2200 roughly 300m away from Cow Manure and a two-crater (maximum 1500 storage) that is roughly 600m away from Magic Mushroom Processing. This two-crater is actually closer to the processor than the gang shed above is.

Processing House: https://gyazo.com/7b9f22ecbf450c5aee35c27fe9718d9f
Cow Manure House: https://gyazo.com/34933bfbf582af09f9625d67df5308e8

The cow manure house is currently on the market for 5.1m dollars, but I'm willing to work on that price if you're interested. The mushroom processing house is currently on the market for 8m dollars, which I'm more certain about, but still willing to budge a tiny little bit if you're really interested.

3) If you just really hate the idea of mushrooms and you're looking for something that's selling for more money per unit, maybe you would be interested in a setup for meth runs. This setup is on server 3, which might be a turnoff for most people, but I guarantee that this next bundle is also another money making machine.

This bundle includes a garage and four-crater which are both located in Syrta (DP 3). I currently have the garage on the market for 2m, which I'm pretty firm since garages are really hard to come by. The four crater is on the market for 5.25m right now, which is also a relativity firm offer since I initially paid more for it.

Syrta Bundle: https://gyazo.com/c959d842b99bc6bba33f3e5565d34a1e
 

 


Like I said in the beginning, if you are interested in any of the houses here, feel free to message me or respond to this thread. I'm really trying to get rid of this stuff. Thank you for reading, and have a great night!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Legendary said:

i like the way you wrote this up... goodluck with selling!

Thanks boss!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nobody wants yo shitty shed

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mk-1 said:

nobody wants yo shitty shed

Bryce, don't make me ban you from discord. Oh wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Noahhh! said:

Bryce, don't make me ban you from discord. Oh wait.

Ill still shit on your whole gang :D

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mk-1 said:

Ill still shit on your whole gang :D

I would be honored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mk-1 said:

Ill still shit on your whole gang :D

Leave my civ council alone. Dont make me bring back the gang wars stats. :kyleChristmas:

  • Kreygasm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mk-1 said:

Ill still shit on your whole gang :D

ur in Tp. Do I have to say more?

  • PogChamp 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Noahhh! said:

1) So, I bought a server 2 gang shed for my gang Noble a while back, and I've noticed that nobody has been using it. I'm looking to let it go and sell it to someone who is going to utilize it better than we do. This could possibly be the setup a new and upcoming gang needs to really ramp things up. This is an awesome tool to have in order to stabilize your gang financially. If you purchase this gang shed from me, I'll include a nearby titan shack that already has 1 titan launcher and 8 titan missiles in the physical inventory.

 Map: https://gyazo.com/b4e9686a8c18b748c25a31e79cf6e4fb
Titan Shack Inventory: https://gyazo.com/782a6b54a1b2392cae619923003bbcde

I am asking 40m for this bundle. With this bundle, you and your boys can easily make the money back that I'm asking for. This price is negotiable, and I'll respond to both PMs and comments on this thread.

2) Also, this is unrelated to the S2 bundle I talked about above, but it's another offer I have available on the market at the moment... Maybe your not looking to supply a gang shed for your boys, but you want a good setup to do some runs. Sadly, this next setup isn't on server 2. It's on server 1, but here it is nevertheless.

This bundle includes a bungalow with a maximum storage capacity of 2200 roughly 300m away from Cow Manure and a two-crater (maximum 1500 storage) that is roughly 600m away from Magic Mushroom Processing. This two-crater is actually closer to the processor than the gang shed above is.

Processing House: https://gyazo.com/7b9f22ecbf450c5aee35c27fe9718d9f
Cow Manure House: https://gyazo.com/34933bfbf582af09f9625d67df5308e8

The cow manure house is currently on the market for 5.1m dollars, but I'm willing to work on that price if you're interested. The mushroom processing house is currently on the market for 8m dollars, which I'm more certain about, but still willing to budge a tiny little bit if you're really interested.

3) If you just really hate the idea of mushrooms and you're looking for something that's selling for more money per unit, maybe you would be interested in a setup for meth runs. This setup is on server 3, which might be a turnoff for most people, but I guarantee that this next bundle is also another money making machine.

This bundle includes a garage and four-crater which are both located in Syrta (DP 3). I currently have the garage on the market for 2m, which I'm pretty firm since garages are really hard to come by. The four crater is on the market for 5.25m right now, which is also a relativity firm offer since I initially paid more for it.

Syrta Bundle: https://gyazo.com/c959d842b99bc6bba33f3e5565d34a1e
 

 


Like I said in the beginning, if you are interested in any of the houses here, feel free to message me or respond to this thread. I'm really trying to get rid of this stuff. Thank you for reading, and have a great night!

Really love how you formatted this

Edited by Billybobjoe
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Billybobjoe said:

Really love how you formatted this

Thank you! I try my best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Millennium said:

ur in Tp. Do I have to say more?

Do i have to say more you a career cop neck fat ass

12 hours ago, DeadPool said:

Leave my civ council alone. Dont make me bring back the gang wars stats. :kyleChristmas:

.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, [SiK] Lil Freshie said:

I think that house next to cow manure is just a little over priced, ya know...

Would you be willing to buy it at a lower price?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna be honest I don’t see a point in a cow manure house anyways,might as well just take whatever your gathering in to a processing house considering un-pro mushrooms aren’t illegal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cale said:

Gonna be honest I don’t see a point in a cow manure house anyways,might as well just take whatever your gathering in to a processing house considering un-pro mushrooms aren’t illegal.

Yeah, I'm gonna lower the price some time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All items here are still for sale. I'm getting a little antsy, willing to let these houses go for a decent amount lower than the asking price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Willing to sell S2 mushroom gangshed bundle for 35m.

Willing to sell S1 mushroom house bundle for 10m.

Willing to sell S3 meth garage and 4 crater bundle for 6m.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2019 at 12:14 AM, Noahhh! said:

garage on the market for 2m

This garage on S3 was bought off the market today and is no longer available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Noahhh! said:

This garage on S3 was bought off the market today and is no longer available.

How the selling going? 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2019 at 1:30 AM, Mk-1 said:

Ill still shit on your whole gang :D

sorry who shitted on u on that cqc server bryce

 

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, HutnerGunner said:

How the selling going? 

That's the only thing that got sold so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Noahhh! said:

That's the only thing that got sold so far.

Yikes how many kidneys I got to give you for the shed?

 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HutnerGunner said:

Yikes how many kidneys I got to give you for the shed?

 

2000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy.