Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Protect the VIP - "The sAPD Leak" - Server Event

Fellow citizens of Altis, today I have come across some leaked information by one of our fellow Altis Police Department Senior Officers. If this source is deemed to be liable, then the APD has plans to hold down a compound protecting a VIP while he negotiates with the terrorist gang leaders terrorizing our citizens. They will be holding down the compound in Sofia at 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. The APD will be protecting the owner of Altis, @Ryan, and I offer all of you a challenge. If you are able to execute the owner within a given time-frame for this event, you will be rewarded and compensated for your struggles with $5,000,000 dollars wired directly to your bank account. If you fail… well… let’s just say your families in Kavala will be missing a loved one tonight. Good luck and may the best Assassin win!

- NLR will not apply at the area and the area will be announced during the event on SERVER 2.

- Cops will have two waves at the compound. After they die then they will be kicked from the event.

- We will update you in game with more details. 

• Like 8
  • Downvote 1
47 minutes ago, rapidaax said:

Fellow citizens of Altis, today I have come across some leaked information by one of our fellow Altis Police Department Senior Officers. If this source is deemed to be liable, then the APD has plans to hold down a compound protecting a VIP while he negotiates with the terrorist gang leaders terrorizing our citizens. They will be holding down the compound in Sofia at 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. The APD will be protecting the owner of Altis, @Ryan, and I offer all of you a challenge. If you are able to execute the owner within a given time-frame for this event, you will be rewarded and compensated for your struggles with $5,000,000 dollars wired directly to your bank account. If you fail… well… let’s just say your families in Kavala will be missing a loved one tonight. Good luck and may the best Assassin win!

- NLR will not apply at the area and the area will be announced during the event on SERVER 2.

- Cops will have two waves at the compound. After they die then they will be kicked from the event.

- We will update you in game with more details. 

What Day?

3 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Have I been volunteered as a hostage without my consent smh my head removed and demoted. New admin spot open boys hmu

gonna ban you before you remove me

Just now, HutnerGunner said:

What Day?

tonight homie