Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

2 minutes ago, Jester said:

@maxg - Ah max. From grinding to corporal to basically running Support Team together, it’s been a blast. You suck at R6 btw <3

Jester, From you and me butting heads while we were grinding for corporal to me belitting you :Kappa: its been fun as fuck. You were the sealing vote for my senior promotion and i can't thank you enough for it. and your welcome for all the carries on r6 bitch <3. o7 come back soon

• Sad 1

Oh boy Jester......

Back when I was lead I worked with you a lot on turning yourself to someone of more stance and power. You had a real problem back them of not speaking up for what you believed in, or simply just being pushed over for a role/idea etc. I would like to think that I was a key component of you working "outside the guidelines," but at the end of the day, you were a great lead in my eyes. Even though you may not have gotten the most done for the support team, you were very active and would always have the teams back in any situation. It's really sad to see a great Corporal and Lead go, but I'm sure if you apply what you've learned on this server about leadership and responsibility, you'll have a great life. I love ya Jesty, heres to the best in all of your future endeavors, and to hoping that this perm will be lifted. Stay safe Skyblock warrior.

• Love 1
  • Downvote 3
Just now, AstralC said:

o7. you can now carry @maxg fulltime on rb6 because hes actually terrible

bro detriot bully will pull up no cap. go butter my breadsticks bihhhhh

We haven't been friends long Jester but the time I've known you have been one of the most down to earth and innocent person I have ever known. I know you'll make it far in real life unlike half these retards and thats what really matters, so try not to stress out about this bro. 

I hope to see you around <3

o7

9 minutes ago, Danger said:

See ya man, wish you the best. Sad to see you go.

9 minutes ago, billdroid said:

imagine this, yo great server ur running getting rid of one of the worst in the community. good shit guys!

4 minutes ago, Claysive said:

o7 man! 

1 minute ago, Kedarr said:

o7 jester I love u 

Goodbye boys