Goodbye

didn't see this coming, had fun playing with you in sy and I wish you the best with whatever you've got ahead of you. Only if you didn't leave for plague the week after I made the sr member tag originally for you and gf lol

Just now, indian said:

didn't see this coming, had fun playing with you in sy and I wish you the best with whatever you've got ahead of you. Only if you didn't leave for plague the week after I made the sr member tag originally for you and gf lol

Goodbye Indian. Not gonna lie seeing your o7 post really made me question why I'm still here haha, but at least I can focus on more important shit

1 minute ago, Jester said:

Goodbye Indian. Not gonna lie seeing your o7 post really made me question why I'm still here haha, but at least I can focus on more important shit

;( ya I just don't think this game is worth my time, nor any one's time really. I'd way rather go to OSU for dental school with a 4.0gpa and a sport over wasting the most important years of my life playing this dead game full of power-tripping retards to then attend some dogwank community college or some shit.

Just now, indian said:

;( ya I just don't think this game is worth my time, nor any one's time really. I'd way rather go to OSU for dental school with a 4.0gpa and a sport over wasting the most important years of my life playing this dead game full of power-tripping retards to then attend some dogwank community college or some shit.

+ fucking 1 to that. 

• Like 1
  • Owner
1 hour ago, Jester said:

I would also like to add that if I do get unpermed then I will most likely be coming back, but I doubt it since DB runs the server.

False sir, @Zahzi and Co. can confirm I declined a lot of shit they wanted to do or get away with :P 

What happened today was just an unfortunate turn of events for whatever evidence there was.

Just now, Ryan said:

False sir, @Zahzi and Co. can confirm I declined a lot of shit they wanted to do or get away with :P 

What happened today was just an unfortunate turn of events for whatever evidence there was.

Yeah ok

But besides that, good luck with the server fr. Please don't let it die :p

• Love 1
  • Owner
1 minute ago, Jester said:

But besides that, good luck with the server fr. Please don't let it die :p

Hell yeah ill try my best.

Regardless, o7 my guy, may see you in the future if you submit an appeal :P 

• Like 1

Always thought you were a gay cunt to be honest. but despite being apart of DB for a while now the new witch-hunt fuckery gives me the shits as someone who also enjoy breaking rules and doing suspect activity. Even though I don't why you're banned I doubt there was malicious intent and you probably shouldn't be banned. Just my opinion

• Like 1
Just now, IM LAGGING said:

o7 buddy just waiting on you to get un banned at this point

Good bye lagging, I'll miss you buddy

Just now, sped said:

I love you doctor jester thank you for your service sorry you got fucked:FeelsBad:

i will miss the memes and you not talking

I will still be in TS for now, but thank you sir sped