Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Current Admins and moderators are conducting very poor service to those who need it. I asked @Danger an hour ago to speak in teamspeak with me on my live ban by him. All i asked was to talk to him and figure out if there was an alternate solution and overall to talk upon the ban. Do not recommend seeking help from this unworthy administrator. 
1682847396_Dangershitonpost3.png.f5b77ff9551328ea3b8c1df19b2bf388.png1610822070_unknown(6).thumb.png.791a09f2bef029e4938bd579f171330c.png
1232035476_Dangershitonpost1.png.7c97d4361a6f3a3435683b9ee47caca2.png1781531216_Dangershiton5.png.abfe78cc61360b5fa5641328de373e64.png

gg_hadi.jpg.85d71d38198d7b5f3575921e00b32ae2.jpg

Danger shit on post 4.png

Edited by Rashad
Free turtle chris
  • Like 2
  • Downvote 11

All you admins seem pretty judgmental when you could just hire better devs to fix yo shit so it never happens huh? Can't keep population on this server cause you ban everyone lmao. @Strikke

• Downvote 2

@Ryanrather than making these "huge updates" to repopulate this dying server get rid of incompetent admins and mods who hit civilians with the ban hammer if they are slightly darker than a paper bag.

• Downvote 4
7 minutes ago, Rashad said:

All you admins seem pretty judgmental when you could just hire better devs to fix yo shit so it never happens huh? Can't keep population on this server cause you ban everyone lmao. @Strikke

1. Staff follow the rules. you broke it. now you are banned

2. Sure more devs +1

3. Only @Hadi Mokdad bans everyone so nothing wrong here

4. Crying on the forums about getting banned just makes everyone laugh at you. The staff wont be like "oh shit he posted about his ban on the forums, gotta do it fast before someone sees it"... wait for your turn with the ticket system..... :)

• Like 1
  • Kreygasm 1

Keep your old head ass retired Strikke, I'm talking about REAL admins here.. @Strikke

@Dangerwelcome to the thread, still in ban center if you are ready to peek out of your shell and communicate like human being lmao

Edited by Rashad
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2
1 minute ago, Strikke said:

1. Staff follow the rules. you broke it. now you are banned

2. Sure more devs +1

3. Only @Hadi Mokdad bans everyone so nothing wrong here

4. Crying on the forums about getting banned just makes everyone laugh at you. The staff wont be like "oh shit he posted about his ban on the forums, gotta do it fast before someone sees it"... wait for your turn with the ticket system..... :)

Can confirm +1, Hadi does make sure we don't get too populated. 

Guest Hadi Mokdad
3 hours ago, Detective Corey said:

Can confirm +1, Hadi does make sure we don't get too populated. 

removing cheaters aka "Your friend who got globaled the next day after i perm him"  is me decreasing population? You do realize your friend is globaled right?