Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

KGB JOSH - Я действительно гей

Hello, Im sure most of you know that a majority of the staff team have stepped down and that includes me so here I am. 

Not gonna go ham on this but i'm going ham on the @'s so be ready :) 

Olympus was fun until it wasnt anymore, pretty much sums it up.

But anyways...

@Ryan A very chill guy and fun to call names that i'm not allowed to say on here. Thanks for helping me get staff and i'm sorry it ended the way it did but if you wanna toss me some of the money you have stowed away in your mattress I wouldnt oppose.

@MAV Thanks for not helping me get staff. Glad I could prove you wrong about me being a shit mod. But honestly one of the best guys i've met on Olympus and I would say more but i'm afraid to inflate your ego more and you do that enough by yourself. :Kappa:

@Noodles:D Biggest idiot on the server and I cant stress that enough. However I want to have your kids but no homo of course. I would say more about you but I already know i'm gonna be talking to you more anyways.

@maxg Also an idiot but has an excuse since you were actually born yesterday. Be a good lead and I hope first grade isnt too rough on ya.

@Millennium Easily the worst BFO member of all time and i'm gonna miss taking away all your money in bets. Get a job you fucking loser.

@Greenbum You have some serious bipolar issues or something but still a good guy and playing with you is fun until you get pissed and quit. Love ya.

@sped No one has a more fitting name to their personality. You are a complete idiot and its hilarious. Keep hitting the GBs on the way to work.

@gaz You are easily the least jewish jew i've ever seen. Ryan needs to take some tips :4head:

@Jester I would say some dumb shit about you but I dont want everyone to know my home address so...

@NokiaStrong You are very bad at hoi4 and ill shit on you. Get senior designer or something loser.

@Rossco I'm sorry you got removed from supervisor but you're a funny guy and your laugh is even funnier.

@Dante I never really knew how you thought about me but I always liked you and thought you were a reasonable and decent guy, thats why I always messaged you about APD things. Anyways hockey is a terrible sport and fuck you idiot.

@Peter Long You were always a fun guy and I liked you a lot. Ill carry you in Payday anytime you want and you always been one of my favorite people on Olympus.

@Grandma Gary You were always apart of the solution and never apart of the problem, I assume that's why you got head admin. Anyways good memer and big gay. Make sure you keep ikileds picture close in case you ever need to make an emergency landing.

@ikiled Sorry to say but you changed after staff. That fun guy who stole the senior sheets was kinda gone. Still like you though.

@Strae I always wanted to send you a pizza so I could get corp but I knew your government would count it as "foreign aid" and it would never make it to ya. Good soundboard guy. 10/10 would kiss.

@destruct You are a very cool dude but your only problem was you tried to see the best in people and sometimes there was none to be seen.

@hawk Fucking fight me you dirty foreign polar bear. Im gonna waterboard you in maple syrup. Big gay omega lol

@Hylos You became a little aids as support team lead but besides that you were always a fun dude and dont kill yourself. You joke about that a lot so you should probably get help or something 8/10 got admin over me.

@Panda :) You have become very distant is recent months but you were fun. Trash at every game you touch though :) 

@ThatNerdyGuy You are a pretty cool and reasonable dude and you should go for staff. I would +1 you if I was still there but I heard there are a few spots open. :Kappa:

@Hurricane Fuck the bills. You were VERY aids as senior support but after that you became a good dude. People act like Dorian was big but you are for sure the largest hurricane ive ever seen.

@Trenton The God Thanks for helping me get staff and giving me the idea. You were a good staff member and a lit guy. I hope I enjoy retirement as much as you.

@Hadi Mokdad Dont kill me. Or kidnap me. Or blackmail me. But ill miss fighting you over every player report that came in.

@Danger You are a dirty narc cop. Jk but im actually calling your station and telling them you sold me cocaine. Have fun :lol:

@codeYeTi Dont dupe anything while i'm gone ;) Anyways I still really dont know exactly what happened with that but I hope you did nothing wrong and I think you were a good dev.

And to all the rest of the staff that were lit and left you guys arent pussies. Also anyone else that feels they deserved an @, grow up you little bitch. Jk but I did a lot so you will just have to remember it yourself.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Sad 7
  • Downvote 7
Just now, KGB JOSH said:

@Jester I would say some dumb shit about you but I dont want everyone to know my home address so...

This made me laugh xd

I was surprised when you first got moderator, but that changed as I saw how much work you did. Still don't understand how you didnt get admin (oh wait, this sever is full of biased retards!). Anyway, good luck in life and join ts every once in a while :p

• Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, KGB JOSH said:

@Hurricane Fuck the bills. You were VERY aids as senior support but after that you became a good dude. People act like Dorian was big but you are for sure the largest hurricane ive ever seen.

Damn it be like that but hate to see you go

2 minutes ago, an overweight giant retard said:

kgb josh - @an overweight giant retard “He’s aids.” 10/10, 

honestly don’t know what happened but you were a pretty chill corporal

Ryan happend