Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

KGB JOSH - Я действительно гей

1 minute ago, an overweight giant retard said:

kgb josh - @an overweight giant retard “He’s aids.” 10/10, 

honestly don’t know what happened but you were a pretty chill corporal

Yeah I thought you were a really cool dude. Anyone could just join your channel and play cop with you. I dont really know what happened between then and now but i'd like to put it all in the past now.

3 minutes ago, Headless said:

People pretend to be friendly all the time even the people you think you can be honest, friendly and mean too as a joke or playful /mean. Sadly I have learned not to trust anyone since people report for the pettiest things just to get a rise out of others/me.  I tend to spend most of my time by myself because A. I either annoy people or B. People just don't like me.  A lot of it is hearsay and no one ever makes a clear judgment. I try to be nice to everyone even tho I might come across arrogant or mean. I will always be paranoid because no one likes me and that is a straight fact. You don't see me in rooms full of people chatting it up and them actually wanting me around. I 100% believe you think you didn't give me a reason not to trust you but it was there. You never took the time to actually get to know me or give me a chance or even defend me when people had horrible things to say about me. All I have ever wanted for this server is for everyone to get decently along and share all my ideas to contribute toward a better sever for all.

Sorry for the rant see you around kid hope for the best for you and yours Get money enjoy life be happy.

what.... the fuck.... did i just look at