ɹ ǝ ʇ s u o ɯ

MONSTER final o7

Honestly servers gone to shit, can't even motivate myself to log in never mind the fact that when i do get on i either get rdm'd on spawn or i just waste i bunch of money get bored and log off
BFO, xvideos, and Dynasty were the only fun gangs i was ever in. l8r

@Skys no need to @ you since im gonna main anzus with you but might as well, you were a good nigga

@codeYeTi just buy olympus already

@Mason Harrison same as skys but you were and always will be the most aids nigga ive ever met

@Tb:) the last time i had fun on olympus was with you, stop being inactive and just ban evade again

@Xlax maybe if you stop getting permed for scripting you wont have to uninstall arma :kappa:

@Ryan honestly a good owner but not a @McDili or @Peter Long owner, thx 4 unperming me ?

@BFO @Dynasty @xvideos Had a lot of fun playing with yall and had a lot of fun co owning and snaking gang funds from xvideos every 2 hours

@Anyone i fucked over in this community, most of it was a stupid mistake that i should have never done but what happens happens, and i got what came to me from all of you

@Cooper:P Coopy i free fired a titan missle at a medic so thats why its missing

time to go play a server where you can literally get banned for calling someone a retard and saying "or die" is fail initiation l8r

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Pepega 1
  • Downvote 6

37 minutes ago, ɹ ǝ ʇ s u o ɯ said:

Honestly servers gone to shit, can't even motivate myself to log in never mind the fact that when i do get on i either get rdm'd on spawn or i just waste i bunch of money get bored and log off

@Skys no need to @ you since im gonna main anzus with you but might as well, you were a good nigga

@codeYeTi just buy olympus already

@Mason Harrison same as skys but you were and always will be the most aids nigga ive ever met

@Tb:) the last time i had fun on olympus was with you, stop being inactive and just ban evade again

@Xlax maybe if you stop getting permed for scripting you wont have to uninstall arma :kappa:

@Ryan honestly a good owner but not a @McDili or @Peter Long owner, thx 4 unperming me ?

@BFO @Dynasty @xvideos Had a lot of fun playing with yall and had a lot of fun co owning and snaking gang funds from xvideos every 2 hours

@Anyone i fucked over in this community, most of it was a stupid mistake that i should have never done but what happens happens, and i got what came to me from all of you

@Cooper:P Coopy i free fired a titan missle at a medic so thats why its missing

time to go play a server where you can literally get banned for calling someone a retard and saying "or die" is fail initiation l8r

We joined around the same time. It's been a pleasure playing with you man o7

(Can I have your money? ? )

1 minute ago, your name said:

Is anzus any good? 

if you say hands upor die its fail initiation you have to say hands up or be fired upon, also if you call someone a retard and there offended its a ban

its fun but its rules are scuffed

26 minutes ago, Hunter said:

We joined around the same time. It's been a pleasure playing with you man o7

(Can I have your money? ? )

Mans literally has no money lol

18 minutes ago, Zahzi said:

cya next week :4head:

more like next time i get bored of rust and anzus.

2 minutes ago, G F said:

2nd o7?

came back 2 weeks after the first one but olympus is just dead rn

21 minutes ago, Mason Harrison said:

Mans literally has no money lol

One mans 98K is another mans treasure lmao

i just got permed on olympus last night for making a joke about people buying money 

idk whats goin' on lol

first joined olympus in 2014, never had any problems especially with admins. that was always aslyums thing.

i hope everything works out well for Olympus, I'm sure it will - and it will happen soon

Edited by jacobe_d

1 minute ago, jacobe_d said:

i just got permed on olympus last night for making a joke about people buying money 

idk whats goin' on lol

first joined olympus in 2014, never had any problems especially with admins. that was always aslyums thing.

i hope everything works out well for Olympus, I'm sure it will - and it will happen soon

https://olympus-entertainment.com/support/

19 minutes ago, jacobe_d said:

it's all good - I appealed, I have to talk to a Sr. Admin now - thank you though Officer

Yeah your bans been lifted, that shits hilarious.

Another perm ban removal under the belt ^_^

also o7 you big gay

2 hours ago, ɹ ǝ ʇ s u o ɯ said:

Image result for white kid saying nigga

• Like 2

We'll see you back around soon for another month or so ?

• Like 1