Gang Wars XIV - Redemption

• Owner

Well the first Gang Wars attempt was a bust... This time we will get the mission file on the server and then announce a date. However, we will be restarting the roster process/brackets so you guys got a second chance on setting up the team you want. You can submit your rosters here.

As for the Gang Wars post/details, im going to be reposting it in here in case you missed the details with some slight modifications.

gang_wars_01_50.png

RULES:

• Individuals who have been banned in the past for lag-switching, combat exploiting, or scripts will be disqualified instantly.
  • You may not be currently banned on Olympus Servers if attempting to participate. If you try to evade, your account will be permanently banned, and your teammates disqualified.
  • You must have a reasonable amount of playtime on our servers 2 weeks prior to the gang wars date.
  • Rosters must have a minimum of 8 players, with a maximum of 12. Subs lists are restricted to 3 players. If you do not include correct player IDs, your gang will be disqualified.
  • At any point during Gang Wars if I feel that a player is out of bounds, exploiting, cheating, or in some way not fulfilling the equal fighting game play intended for Gang Wars, they will be killed, disqualified, and their gang disqualified. This is at my discretion.
  • Any player found impeding the process of Gang Wars in anyway will be subject to administrative action on Olympus Servers. This is at my discretion. Don’t bring on players who are ineligible, banned, or who do not meet the rules stated above.

INFORMATION:

• When applying, make sure that your player list is complete WITH SUBS AND THEIR PLAYER IDS. Players with less than 200 hours on Olympus entertainment servers WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
  • This Gang Wars will be our 14th, so we are going BIG on the Winners!
    • 1st place will receive GW Winner tags in TeamSpeak and on the forums, Gang Uniform in game, Gang Title of your choice, $35 million in game gang funds, 150 Warpoints per player that took part in game and a billboard in Kavala with a roster list and gang picture taken.
    • 2nd place will receive $15 million in game gang funds, 100 Warpoints per player that took part in game and a nice pat on the back
    • 3rd place will receive $10 million in game gang funds and 50 Warpoints per player that took part in game

Stay tuned on the forums for more information!

• Like 11
  • Pepega 1
  • Downvote 2
On 9/29/2019 at 3:26 AM, Ryan said:

Individuals who have been banned in the past for lag-switching, combat exploiting, or scripts will be disqualified instantly.

thank god that the last insta permable ban isnt here 😄 

• Owner
14 minutes ago, andrewfam said:

this is great and all but 2.9mil each is fuck all

Our economy is extremely inflated for me to make it more. However, I saw the complaints from the last one regarding the prize pool, so that is why I added the 150 WP per player this way it doesn’t add into the whole money factor but does compensate for the ability to buy more load outs. 

• Owner
14 minutes ago, G F said:

Economy only inflated from factions cause they don’t pay for shit and they make a lot, where’re as people who actually play civ and fight don’t have much

You’re not wrong, we working on fixes. The 100% cop payouts on WZ and reduction in discounts on medic should do a bit but isn’t the complete resolution as of yet

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Ryan said:

Our economy is extremely inflated for me to make it more. However, I saw the complaints from the last one regarding the prize pool, so that is why I added the 150 WP per player this way it doesn’t add into the whole money factor but does compensate for the ability to buy more load outs. 

You're acting like the cartel economy is anywhere near the rest of the servers economy at all, please show me one dedicated cartel player on or near the most wealthy list

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Jarvis said:

You're acting like the cartel economy is anywhere near the rest of the servers economy at all, please show me one dedicated cartel player on or near the most wealthy list

"doing a 100 mil giveaway" :kappa:

10 hours ago, Ryan said:

Still think it should be more, its a huge event that normally takes absolutely ages. Should be a huge reward.

10 hours ago, Ryan said:

I and many other players mainly one that can win gang wars and don't make moonshine all day have like 25k

• Like 1