Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

CLASH OF CLANS

I recently started playing clash of clans again, when my sports team started all playing it as well. So far we are all having a blast as some friends trying to have fun and right now we are trying to grow our community. 

#29P99VC82
so  join our clan on Clash of Clans. Just type in the full code above. I am looking for some active players who just want to have some fun. We already have quite a few members so in the future we will be making a trophy requirement and kicking inactive people who don't donate and attack in the wars :)

I am not sure why I quit in the first place. I guess its because I grew up and I found the game a little silly however when my friends started playing I found it enjoyable and fun to play again. Plus i enjoy the fact that I have spend a lot of time building up my base that I would like to keep progressing :)

*** IMPORTANT ***

If you want to join but cant please feel free to PM me.

I avoid accepting hoppers and bots - if you want to join please pm me your name when u request or type in below in the replies, thanks