Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Taking my Leave - Goodbye Olympus

Welcome to retirement buddy... Known you for a long time and always like picking your brain or working with you... You were always a real one and used your brain when making decisions.. though some of the new devs are promising, oly certainly took a hit because your leadership and community respect is irreplaceable... 

Good luck with college buddy and have fun enjoying the game now!

• Love 1
  • Admin

@TheCmdrRex I haven’t spoken to you about all the recent Olympus changes, but I always knew we had similar feelings on how things should run. Glad to see you stepping away. You’ve done the server a great service from day 1. Stay away this time. Don’t be a stranger. You got the snap buddy. 

• Like 1

Thanks for trying your hardest to make everyone happy for the sever dude retire from this server and stay retired so you don't have to stress and everyone yell at you about how something is broken when you're doing everything in the first place thanks for what you have done for this server and hope to see you around dude 

• Like 1