Goodbye Olympus

1 hour ago, PJ. said:

tenor.gif

PS: Gonna miss you Luke 😢

1 hour ago, Hunter said:

Dang I remember when you first joined. It's been a pleasure playing Arma with you man o7

1 hour ago, Mike Lit said:

o7 Luke. I know you will do big things one day and make Elon proud.

1 hour ago, Secret Agent said:

see ya later little buddy its been fun playing with ya... (wait that didn't sound right)....

I ran out of up votes... Thank you very much ❤️ 

• Love 1

Ah...the @Ham of the R&R

You we're the first age exemption, we had the clear intent of restricting age exempt people from supervisor...but little did we know that you would rise up to be one of the best medics and members of this community. I never once felt regret in accepting you into the R&R or promoting you to a senior position, you earned that based on the merits of your actions and your remarkable character. You will forever remain part of the R&R legacy.

Take care and good luck in your future endeavors, you have a bright future.

07 LuketheSup

• Like 1
6 hours ago, drama said:

Nooo not my son 😞

How can I be like like you?

6 hours ago, Cyanide said:

i don't think i ever had the chance to talk to you but have always heard that you where chill. o7 

Thank you!

5 hours ago, Mercury said:

Ah...the @Ham of the R&R

You we're the first age exemption, we had the clear intent of restricting age exempt people from supervisor...but little did we know that you would rise up to be one of the best medics and members of this community. I never once felt regret in accepting you into the R&R or promoting you to a senior position, you earned that based on the merits of your actions and your remarkable character. You will forever remain part of the R&R legacy.

Take care and good luck in your future endeavors, you have a bright future.

07 LuketheSup

Thank you Mercury for giving me the opportunity to join R&R. You helped me reached positions I never thought I would reach in this community. Thanks to you I learned that enough motivation and resilience will help me achieve what I want to achieve , and that is something that will stick with me.

4 hours ago, Zamira said:

Thank you for being the most meme-tastic medic out there. Every time i would get popped you were there to say some stupid shit and make me laugh o7

3 hours ago, LimeGuy36 said:

o7 Bossman 😥 It was fun being on with ya and doin the most mindless things in Kav Square. Good luck with your future endeavors 🤙

57 minutes ago, 1-800TryHards said:

07 little man 

Thank you all very much!!

sorry I ran out of upvotes

• Like 2