Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

5 hours ago, FBI Agent Phil said:

Why dont we add a stock market idk have it work based on the amount of things sold each day to infalt and defalt the market and you could add some other facts as well but idk just an idea would be sick to see! Lem know what you think 

isn't that just cartels?

8 hours ago, maxg said:

@Noahhh! Already made a post on this, I'm pretty sure

Yeah, a similar idea for sure.

What do you think we should base interest rates off @Puckles? I was thinking one could be random, and another could be based off redgulls consumed (credit to @Zahzi).

Edited by Noahhh!
2 hours ago, Noahhh! said:

Yeah, a similar idea for sure.

What do you think we should base interest rates off @Puckles? I was thinking one could be random, and another could be based off redgulls consumed (credit to @Zahzi).

I mean I dont know it seems like a lot of unnecessary work to me. Plus it could change the economy if the stocks crash but you know. 

• Like 1

Maybe let some items fluctuate a bit more?  Like if no glass has been sold all day (or say for 3 hrs) then the price of glass gets another 10-15% boost?

I would like there to be a safe way for me to buy goods from other players too, without the risk of them shooting me after I transfer them the money, or vice versa, them worrying I will shoot them after they transfer me the goods.

So basically, I should be able to say "I am buying processed meth for $9250" when the price has cratered to something like $8000, and with an escrow I should be able to have that meth moved to my house/shed and the money transferred out of my account, without meeting in person with the guy selling.  Because right now prices fluctuate based on supply, but not demand, according to my understanding.

I like the idea of being able to buy say 5% of the company that processes diamonds, but it seems like it would be difficult to implement, compared to the above. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2019 at 6:08 PM, TheLowborn said:

Maybe let some items fluctuate a bit more?  Like if no glass has been sold all day (or say for 3 hrs) then the price of glass gets another 10-15% boost?

I would like there to be a safe way for me to buy goods from other players too, without the risk of them shooting me after I transfer them the money, or vice versa, them worrying I will shoot them after they transfer me the goods.

So basically, I should be able to say "I am buying processed meth for $9250" when the price has cratered to something like $8000, and with an escrow I should be able to have that meth moved to my house/shed and the money transferred out of my account, without meeting in person with the guy selling.  Because right now prices fluctuate based on supply, but not demand, according to my understanding.

I like the idea of being able to buy say 5% of the company that processes diamonds, but it seems like it would be difficult to implement, compared to the above. 

Sounds like a headache to the admins, but a really cool idea.

• Like 1
On 11/2/2019 at 6:54 AM, Joce said:

Who remembers that guy who stole all that money from people in his investment scheme? his name was like Hanz Gruuber or something like that. At the time i was high on the rich people list an he wouldn't leave me alone about investing with him.

This is the droid you are looking for.. @Heinz Gormittz