ChrisGG

APD Handbook Update 11/5/19

Chapter III - Civilian Interaction

5.      Dealing with R&R

1.     Medics are subject to all civilian laws. Officers shouldn’t stop R&R from conducting their duties unless directly interfering with an APD situation.

2.   Medics may be detained by the APD for the purpose of assisting the APD in police activity for a maximum of 15 minutes.

3.   Medics that interfere with APD situations may be dealt with lethal force or detained if given sufficient prior warning.

2.   Medics that are found to be in violation of any laws may be charged according to the Ticket Guide.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Downvote 5

14 minutes ago, ChrisGG said:

2.   Medics that are found to be in violation of any laws may be charged according to the Ticket Guide.

Medic, APD hands up or be tased! You can't speed on the MSR!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

38 minutes ago, ChrisGG said:

2.   Medics may be detained by the APD for the purpose of assisting the APD in police activity for a maximum of 15 minutes.

3.   Medics that interfere with APD situations may be dealt with lethal force or detained if given sufficient prior warning.

giphy-downsized.gif

• Like 1

Honestly medics should be exempt from the speeding rules. They got people dying on the clock they don’t got time to slow down. Especially the emts and basic paramedics.

1 minute ago, Hisoka said:

Honestly medics should be exempt from the speeding rules. They got people dying on the clock they don’t got time to slow down. Especially the emts and basic paramedics.

Shift L with a combination of F activates lights and sirens which then (mostly) exempts you from traffic laws. Even emergency lights will do the trick.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChrisGG said:

Shift L with a combination of F activates lights and sirens which then (mostly) exempts you from traffic laws. Even emergency lights will do the trick.

Is this just an accepted idea? Or is this a rule that’s set in stone?

1 hour ago, Hisoka said:

It's not set in stone but set in common sense, even if you live in bumfuck nowhere you know a car running around going weewoo means pull over, it's the same reason cops can charge you with resisting if you don't pull over despite it not being cemented in server rules or faction rules.

If you seriously can't understand how code 2 or code 3 exempt players from traffic laws you have much bigger issues than being charged for 20 over on medic.

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, sploding said:

It's not set in stone but set in common sense, even if you live in bumfuck nowhere you know a car running around going weewoo means pull over, it's the same reason cops can charge you with resisting if you don't pull over despite it not being cemented in server rules or faction rules.

If you seriously can't understand how code 2 or code 3 exempt players from traffic laws you have much bigger issues than being charged for 20 over on medic.

1. Why are you so aggressive 

2. He was referring to the medics code 3’ing, and I know cop rules, but I didn’t know whether or not code 3’ing as a medic exempts you from speeding laws up until now since they just added the rule where you can now get charged crimes as a medic. So before you start getting all high and mighty on me just because I’m seeking info, maybe you should just be more open minded.

3. you need to calm down 

4. If you read the ticket guide you’d know that resisting arrest is a law set in stone.

5. Explain more clearly next time cops are pretty much exempt from all laws on the island so using the argument that code 3 exempts them from traffic laws is a weak argument since it wouldn’t matter if they code 3’ed or not they can still go above the speed limit.

Edited by Hisoka

2 hours ago, Hisoka said:

It’s always been a thing. Common sense for this case tbh, not really a section for it. 

12 minutes ago, Ryan said:

It’s always been a thing. Common sense for this case tbh, not really a section for it. 

ok thank you for answering me without bashing me for not knowing even if it is common sense i appreciate your maturity.