Olympus Unbanathon V2 - 2020

On 11/22/2019 at 1:41 PM, Squeezy said:

Ah yes, classic peepee sucking from ryan who only cares about appealing to the old player base and cartel tards who don't know how to follow rules.

old player base are the ones that have helped keep the server alive so i dont see how this makes sense? like for the longest time cartels were the biggest part of the server which meant more gangs, more federal events, more runs, ect. From what I have seen since I came back the "new player base" is so scared to do anything 

• Like 2
On 11/24/2019 at 5:24 PM, Linka said:

old player base are the ones that have helped keep the server alive so i dont see how this makes sense? like for the longest time cartels were the biggest part of the server which meant more gangs, more federal events, more runs, ect. From what I have seen since I came back the "new player base" is so scared to do anything 

The new player base scared to do anything because they don't have the money or the skill that is seen in an older player. There's an obvious disadvantage that plagues new players, in confidence and finance. Old players die out eventually, and cartel fighting isn't a sustainable form of economy, for the average new player, so of course they aren't going to rush to cartels as soon as they join. The new player base want's to make money and become rich first. But the administration isn't even trying to bring in or cater for any new players. Nobody want's to stay in a server, where as soon as they log in they get bombarded with retarded hands up or die messages, because if they loose their gun and their truck, that could be half of their net worth just gone. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Squeezy said:

The new player base scared to do anything because they don't have the money or the skill that is seen in an older player. There's an obvious disadvantage that plagues new players, in confidence and finance. Old players die out eventually, and cartel fighting isn't a sustainable form of economy, for the average new player, so of course they aren't going to rush to cartels as soon as they join. The new player base want's to make money and become rich first. But the administration isn't even trying to bring in or cater for any new players. Nobody want's to stay in a server, where as soon as they log in they get bombarded with retarded hands up or die messages, because if they loose their gun and their truck, that could be half of their net worth just gone. 

Everyone started off not that good, even the best of the old players were learning the game and picking peaches at one point. What made things easier was having a group to do runs w, get in engagements w, and have people who can watch your back. Even if you want to be a lone wolf you have to join a group a players to learn the game first.

• Owner
1 hour ago, Linka said:

Everyone started off not that good, even the best of the old players were learning the game and picking peaches at one point. What made things easier was having a group to do runs w, get in engagements w, and have people who can watch your back. Even if you want to be a lone wolf you have to join a group a players to learn the game first.

3 hours ago, Squeezy said:

Fun fact it wasn’t until I joined BW with @Viper and @Xeltini till we got the hang of things. Before that we were trying to roleplay as turtle dealers doing turtles in rhibs. Good ole days 😞 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Fun fact it wasn’t until I joined BW with @Viper and @Xeltini till we got the hang of things. Before that we were trying to roleplay as turtle dealers doing turtles in rhibs. Good ole days 😞 

And @Ryan wouldn't even have made it into bw if he wasnt carried by @Viper and myself to impress the fearless Blackwater's leadership 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, 0mega said:

@Ryan What about ban evading?

Just PM @destruct and tell him you were duping. We will change the ban details to include duping. Now you can be included in the unbanathon. Easy.

5 hours ago, Xeltini said:

And @Ryan wouldn't even have made it into bw if he wasnt carried by @Viper and myself to impress the fearless Blackwater's leadership 

Ahhh.. I remember negotiating the three piece contract. Fun times

• Love 1
  • Hmm 1

Man I love reading these comments. 

Y'all fucked up.

Looks like a few window lickers came out here. Regardless of how you feel, I'm still going to trash talk, who doesn't like some good trash, right Olympus?

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Man I love reading these comments. 

Y'all fucked up.

Looks like a few window lickers came out here. Regardless of how you feel, I'm still going to trash talk, who doesn't like some good trash, right Olympus?

yea its aii its understandable u cant trash talk the 7 ppl on ur servers on thanks giving break so u come here

• Like 1
  • Senior Admin
49 minutes ago, Proud said:

yea its aii its understandable u cant trash talk the 7 ppl on ur servers on thanks giving break so u come here

9bb349805fa58e8781b4eea601472fe8.png

get fucked Asylum start talking when you have 49 players and not 43.

• Like 1