Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Another WTB post SMH

If you have any of the following, I'd be interested in taking it off your hands for a fair price.

1) AT-Offroads Stop letting this masterpiece of engineering collect dust in your garage just so you can pull it out real quick and flex on your friend's mom. Lemme buy that shit from you and shoot APD ghosthawks out of the sky a few times before it gets seized. At least you'll see it all in another boomtage.

2) Warpoints I'm not going to low-ball you on the cost of warpoints. I'll pay a premium for a large amounts. I need more RPGs for APD hunters.

3) RPGs & Rockets I need them for testing the armor rating on APD hunters, as mentioned earlier.

4) APD Tasers I'll pay fair prices for all tasers. I'll pay premiums for bundle deals, or bulk purchases. I'll low-ball you on MAR-10 tasers.

5) DP-22/23/24/25 Houses I know one of you frugal nerds is holding onto that garage in dp23 that I've drooled over for months, lemme cop that shit. I'm looking to maximize my reach within these towns, and I'm super interested in whatever you got.

6) Recruits I'll pay you 5m to join our gang as a corn-picking slave, whilst increasing the size of our zerg. big meme

7) Owner-Edition Downvotes @Ryan Hit me with that -10k rep pls.

Thanks for reading. I'm looking forward to doing business with y'all... I use staff middlemen for large transactions.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
15 hours ago, Noahhh! said:

If you have any of the following, I'd be interested in taking it off your hands for a fair price.

1) AT-Offroads Stop letting this masterpiece of engineering collect dust in your garage just so you can pull it out real quick and flex on your friend's mom. Lemme buy that shit from you and shoot APD ghosthawks out of the sky a few times before it gets seized. At least you'll see it all in another boomtage.

2) Warpoints I'm not going to low-ball you on the cost of warpoints. I'll pay a premium for a large amounts. I need more RPGs for APD hunters.

3) RPGs & Rockets I need them for testing the armor rating on APD hunters, as mentioned earlier.

4) APD Tasers I'll pay fair prices for all tasers. I'll pay premiums for bundle deals, or bulk purchases. I'll low-ball you on MAR-10 tasers.

5) DP-22/23/24/25 Houses I know one of you frugal nerds is holding onto that garage in dp23 that I've drooled over for months, lemme cop that shit. I'm looking to maximize my reach within these towns, and I'm super interested in whatever you got.

6) Recruits I'll pay you 5m to join our gang as a corn-picking slave, whilst increasing the size of our zerg. big meme

7) Owner-Edition Downvotes @Ryan Hit me with that -10k rep pls.

Thanks for reading. I'm looking forward to doing business with y'all... I use staff middlemen for large transactions.

The thing about recruits.. your corn slaves be fighting caps Noah. They're making your gang look like shit. Consider talking with them.

• Hmm 1
25 minutes ago, Puckles said:

The thing about recruits.. your corn slaves be fighting caps Noah. They're making your gang look like shit. Consider talking with them.

They will be punished for leaving our Noble plantation without permission. Don't worry.

56 minutes ago, Billybobjoe said:

you already know i got that s2 moon gangshed thats better than yours on s1, You know where to msg me mong. 

I'll keep this in mind.

1 hour ago, Sagebrush said:

Smh bought mar 10 off of one of your members 2 days ago, it was the funnyest shit ever.

From Jessy?

10 hours ago, Kyle. said:

I got some tasers i can sell

What types? I'll cough up cash.

8 hours ago, -Hobo said:

I got a dp 25 house . 2200 space and on same road as the garage . less then 300m away from airport

Is that house on server 1? That's something I didn't really make clear at the beginning. Also, do you own the house and the garage, or just the garage?

9 hours ago, amigo said:

its s2 and i sell you some titans if u need after i get unbanned

I don't buy server 2 houses. I heard those titans might all have the same item IDs, I don't want those in my house (that is, if they're not already removed, I'm assuming they are since you were banned).