Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Climate Change, Real or Fake?

Climate Change, real or fake?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Climate change, real or fake?

So it seems the President of the US thinks climate change isn't a real thing. Hopefully the members of Olympus are smarter than him and know it's real. So let's discuss some shit and get mad at each other for our political opinions.

• Like 4
  • Downvote 3
  • Admin

@ThatNerdyGuy. Not to criticize anyone here but I believe 90% of Olympus players are Trump supporters so they will support his rationale if we can even call it that. 

• Like 4

It’s real and a problem we need to tackle immediately 

1 minute ago, Tim Jacob said:

It’s hard to believe in spending a trillion dollars on programs to prevent something that no scientific communities can agree upon what causes it or even whether it exists or not.

I’m pretty sure most “communities” agree on it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/climate.nasa.gov/evidence.amp

• Like 1

climate change occurs naturally. Its occurred since the Earth existed. Now it is just getting worse and its most likely cuz of us. Shit ton of pollution sure as hell doesn't help.

Also y r u bringing up climate change of anything? bc it makes him look dumb?

44 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

@ThatNerdyGuy. Not to criticize anyone here but I believe 90% of Olympus players are Trump supporters so they will support his rationale if we can even call it that. 

Oh I know, I'm just trying to stir the pot. The forums have been lacking lately.

23 minutes ago, Millennium said:

climate change occurs naturally. Its occurred since the Earth existed. Now it is just getting worse and its most likely cuz of us. Shit ton of pollution sure as hell doesn't help.

Also y r u bringing up climate change of anything? bc it makes him look dumb?

Mainly because he was making fun of Greta Thunberg. A 16 year old girl with asperger's that won the Time Magazine person of the year for 2019 after her speech on climate change.

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Mainly because he was making fun of Greta Thunberg. A 16 year old girl with asperger's that won the Time Magazine person of the year for 2019 after her speech on climate change.

okok, that makes more sense. It just seemed like u were bringing it up as congress is deciding their decision.

I think climate change is real. I am not sold that it's our fault and that we're all going to die because of it. Is pollution bad? Yes. Should we try to lessen our carbon footprint? Yes.

Are we all going to die soon because of the above things? Doubtedly.

You see, the Earth naturally goes through cycles and this could be entirely normal for the Earth. We have only been able to observe a VERY SMALL section of Earth's climate history, so there's no telling how the Earth normally changes it's climate.

Climate change is a problem, but I don't believe it's an avoidable problem. I think the Earth's climate will change as it is supposed to and that there's nothing current technology can do to change that.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

So it seems the President of the US thinks climate change isn't a real thing. Hopefully the members of Olympus are smarter than him and know it's real. So let's discuss some shit and get mad at each other for our political opinions.

what do you expect our president is retarded 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3
13 minutes ago, Millennium said:

okok, that makes more sense. It just seemed like u were bringing it up as congress is deciding their decision.

Climate change isnt a new discussion in case you havent noticed.

9 minutes ago, Weenieboi said:

Stfu shitter

20 minutes ago, |REAL| Boing said:

I think climate change is real. I am not sold that it's our fault and that we're all going to die because of it. Is pollution bad? Yes. Should we try to lessen our carbon footprint? Yes.

Are we all going to die soon because of the above things? Doubtedly.

You see, the Earth naturally goes through cycles and this could be entirely normal for the Earth. We have only been able to observe a VERY SMALL section of Earth's climate history, so there's no telling how the Earth normally changes it's climate.

Climate change is a problem, but I don't believe it's an avoidable problem. I think the Earth's climate will change as it is supposed to and that there's nothing current technology can do to change that.

^

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Weenieboi said:

yikes imagine screenshotting what i said and using it as a signature shouldn't you be in school kid also aren't you like 12-13? If you're going to say something like this at least back it up rather than just saying "OuR pReSiDeNt iS ReTaRdEd"

• PogChamp 1
1 hour ago, NokiaStrong said:

It’s real and a problem we need to tackle immediately 

I’m pretty sure most “communities” agree on it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/climate.nasa.gov/evidence.amp

There is a ton of dispute about climate change wtf are you talking about.  No communities agree on it.  Most theories predict different effects procuring along different time frames and coming from different causes. 

What do you think climate change will cause and when exactly?  What will be the main cause of this?  What should we have done that would have prevented this?

• Love 2