156 members have voted

1. 1. Who we giving play of the game

• |REA| Nagate 1 v 9
    • Construction worker turns on plague J
    • Scott got 180d
    • Connor got 180d

• Owner
7 hours ago, Fatalz said:

There is no clip. Nobody clipped the best play of the game, and olympus isnt smart enough to have VODs saved on twitch so big oof.

We had it set to save the VOD, twitch is just awful.

• Owner
42 minutes ago, cHROME. said:

Cant you look at logs who got most kills, most death and make a stat page from that? @Ryan

But yeah, construction worker got this one

This isn’t the Altis life mission file so the logs weren’t created. Hence why I said we will make sure to fix that for the next one 😞 

• Like 1

Honestly, I find it unfair that you are making MVP of gang wars a voting system when you don't even have a clip of the person that deserves it the most.  It gives an unfair advantage over Nagate.  Without the video, no one will vote Nagate MVP unless they were actually there watching the GangWars.(he literally 1v9, how does that not automatically deserve MVP)  I think that 90% of the people that were there watching and saw the play that Nagate made would agree with me over some clip that shows a guy that turns on another. Overall, you cannot make it a voting system if you cannot provide a clip for every contestant.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
5 hours ago, Loony REAL said:

Honestly, I find it unfair that you are making MVP of gang wars a voting system when you don't even have a clip of the person that deserves it the most.  It gives an unfair advantage over Nagate.  Without the video, no one will vote Nagate MVP unless they were actually there watching the GangWars.(he literally 1v9, how does that not automatically deserve MVP)  I think that 90% of the people that were there watching and saw the play that Nagate made would agree with me over some clip that shows a guy that turns on another. Overall, you cannot make it a voting system if you cannot provide a clip for every contestant.

https://m.twitch.tv/clip/PoisedRudeEggnogKippa

C28B02A0-5D36-435C-B3E8-511B6C8540ED.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Senior Admin
7 hours ago, Loony REAL said:

It was cool and all but we were all trying to pistol bang him... Nothing was more fun to watch then a kid with a construction vest destroy a lost Muslim kid. 

I mean my legendary 1v8 isn't even a option...

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Masoooooooooon said:

It was cool and all but we were all trying to pistol bang him... Nothing was more fun to watch then a kid with a construction vest destroy a lost Muslim kid. 

I mean my legendary 1v8 isn't even a option...

I COULD ONLY SEE HIS HEAD U FAT BRIT

20 hours ago, Loony REAL said:

Oh and ur dumb if u think mvp should go to a kid who killed 8 rook bangers