Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Known you since 2013 and now its boutta be 2020. You came to this server and started with me as a retard and learned the ropes then you exceeded to designer before I was even staff and then made it all the way to Senior Admin.

It was a struggle for you to get there which lead to 95% of the staff quitting but it was worth it since those staff members sucked.

olympus is lucky you showed up and dont stop being rapidaax (going to the gym just to stare at men in the showers)

❤️ u retard

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Got corp with you, then FTO with you, then mod with you and admin shortly after you... for 95% of that time leading up to the end i really liked you... you were a cool kid who had a nack for sniffing out the loop hole in the system (OG hacking)...youre a good kid at heart and have potential... we had a few chats since everything went down.. i hope youre still flying straight... you ever need advice or a good reference hmu... gl bro

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MAV said:

Got corp with you, then FTO with you, then mod with you and admin shortly after you... for 95% of that time leading up to the end i really liked you... you were a cool kid who had a nack for sniffing out the loop hole in the system (OG hacking)...your a good kid at heart and have potential... we had a few chats since everything went down.. i hope your still flying straight... you ever need advice or a good reference hmu... gl bro

Glad I got to know you homie ❤️

6 hours ago, rapidaax said:

After 2 years of playing on this server and being a designer/admin for around a year and a half of it I’m throwing in the towel. This will make a portion of you happy I can only imagine. I feel as if it’s not in the servers best interest for me to be holding up a position while not doing anything. I have honestly been burnt out of the game for quite some time. However I applaud @Ryan for trying his very best to keep this server running smoothly. The amount of time I’ve spent on this game is pretty ridiculous in terms of the things I could have accomplished had I not been playing this game. Either way I have gained a lot of personal Experience from this server and don’t regret that part of it. I’ll still be around TS talking to people but I don’t want to hold the position up and there’s definitely people that deserve it so peace.

Not gonna @ anyone because there’s too many people and I’ll forget but if you were a real nigga you know who you are. 

@ikiled @Ryan only @s nuff said

funny how someones salt mining montage got more upvotes then a senior admin's o7 post

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1