Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Took all my stuff - War Point Hacker

Wtfffff. I get banned from that Warpoint hacker that you guys let on your server! You guys banned me for 5 days and then took all my money all my choppers and all my cars and all my stuff from houses! Wtf did I put all these hours in for just to have you guys fucking take it cause some hacker comes on? You take all my shit like 6 million in shit I barely spent any of the warpoints and some of the war points were mine. You guys just raped my account because of your own fkin hackers. I know some people who got unbanned and kept like 50 ifrits. Fucking dumb. You couldnt of just gave out of warning? Hey if some hacker gives everybody war points dont spend them report it. That would of worked great. Instead you take all my million dollar choppers. My entire garage and all my money... for a few suppressors you could of just taken back... 

Thanks for making me feel like I wasted my time on this server

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Kreygasm 1
  • Hmm 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Chief of Police

Just because a hacker comes on and gives you money does not mean you should use it.   It was obtained illegitimately.  They even announced that anyone that abuses it will be punished accordingly.  But if you feel like you where wrong you can make a ban appeal.  I don’t think they would ban you for using an extra few war points but idk I’m not staff. 

Lol I knew that would be the response. What a joke

I already served the Ban. I came back to also find on top of the ban that all my garages and accounts and houses were emptied on top of that. That warning came out after. I was getting a lot of war kids so I was already headed to spend them when I found out I had 8000 extra I spent like an extra 900 cause I was amazed it was happening. Served the ban and they emptied all my accounts. I lose shit to bugs and hackers constantly. I barely take advantage of 1 hacker who doesnt just blow your shit up and they rape my account. Just take the shit back

• Like 1

Same, they took all of the things i got from the war points which was expected, but they also took all of my processed mushroom from my house, all of the vehicles (blackfish r.i.p :'() and they emptied my bank account. You can tell a bunch of high schoolers run this server. Do you guys even know how to check server and player logs?

• Carrot Kid

You were banned for getting a warpoint balance of ~-900. All players that had negative warpoint balances had money/etc removed to cover the cost of rebuying points at 15k/point where the items/vehicles couldn't be recovered and received a ban proportionate to how many points were spent. 

31 minutes ago, Breaker said:

You couldnt of just gave out of warning?

From the rules:

Do not hack items or use items for purposes other then what they are meant for.
- If you believe something is a hacked item then report it and leave it alone

It's pretty clear that it's against the rules and quite time consuming to track down hacked gear, this is why we ban for it.

30 minutes ago, Breaker said:

I know some people who got unbanned and kept like 50 ifrits.

If you've got the steamid of any of these people hmu and they'll get the same treatment you got.

11 minutes ago, Rexo said:

But if you feel like you where wrong you can make a ban appeal.  I don’t think they would ban you for using an extra few war points but idk I’m not staff. 

The people that just spent a few extra didn't get banned, it was the people that went hundreds into the negatives buying sups/vehicles/etc that got banned.

• Like 4

How was I suppose to know it was hacked? 

I had been killing it at war and I thought it was just a server bug in the window at best. Needed to be refreshed. Maybe some event I didn't notice. Hell maybe I won a giveaway. Maybe a bug. I mean my respawn window disappears constantly lately leaving me to no option but alt f4. Hackers usually just blow up everybody and go away... if they had kept going up sure I would of instantly known hacker and reported. I thought it was a phantom number and would of reset on restart since it was so close. I just didn't even think it would work when I saw them. Thought my window didn't refresh properly. After I tried the 900 out of 8000 and everybody started talking about how it was a hacker I didn't spend anymore. Kept talking about a roll back. 

5 minutes ago, M0N5T3R said:

dude yeah this hacker gave me like 200 mil and i got banned because i got it, then when i was unbanned they took that 200 mil, such stupid staff!111!!!11121!

LOL least they didnt empty your accounts along with the 200mil. Why did he give only you 200 mil? Did you know him?

4 minutes ago, Breaker said:

How was I suppose to know it was hacked? 

I had been killing it at war and I thought it was just a server bug in the window at best. Needed to be refreshed. Maybe some event I didn't notice. Hell maybe I won a giveaway. Maybe a bug. I mean my respawn window disappears constantly lately leaving me to no option but alt f4. Hackers usually just blow up everybody and go away... if they had kept going up sure I would of instantly known hacker and reported. I thought it was a phantom number and would of reset on restart since it was so close. I just didn't even think it would work when I saw them. Thought my window didn't refresh properly. After I tried the 900 out of 8000 and everybody started talking about how it was a hacker I didn't spend anymore. Kept talking about a roll back. 

LOL least they didnt empty your accounts along with the 200mil. Why did he give only you 200 mil? Did you know him?

r/whoosh

• Like 2

"only spent 900 warpoints"

warpoints on average go for 15-20k so you are upset that you got wiped because "only spent 13.5 - 18m"

you literally spent more money in warpoints than what your assets are worth on the server

• Like 2
  • Carrot Kid
9 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

"only spent 900 warpoints"

warpoints on average go for 15-20k so you are upset that you got wiped because "only spent 13.5 - 18m"

you literally spent more money in warpoints than what your assets are worth on the server

Exactly.

r8d8wKMg_1579052140.png

1 hour ago, Breaker said:

Well whatever that hacker cheapened the experience and killed my drive to play since you broke ass me and put a 5 day. No more Pastor Phil or Chamillionaire

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. You knew the consequences and continued on.

• Like 2

There is no disputing the rules, it's been posted before that you're not to spend hacked cash or use hacked/spawned items. I could understand a removal of WPs and WP items and stuff, but damn, y'all wiped his houses and shit too? That's fucking rough.

• Carrot Kid
32 minutes ago, Noahhh! said:

There is no disputing the rules, it's been posted before that you're not to spend hacked cash or use hacked/spawned items. I could understand a removal of WPs and WP items and stuff, but damn, y'all wiped his houses and shit too? That's fucking rough.

When items (like RPG rockets) had been used or otherwise could not be tracked down, we took other assets (money, drugs) to make up for the value.

33 minutes ago, Zahzi said:

When items (like RPG rockets) had been used or otherwise could not be tracked down, we took other assets (money, drugs) to make up for the value.

Fair enough.

1 hour ago, bioshock12391 said:

dude just says, oh look i have 900 warpoints, hey dude lets see how many 9mm suppressors i can buy looool

I had 8700 warpoints

2 hours ago, rapidaax said:

fucking retard lol

and woah