Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Noble's 1-Year Anniversary

1 hour ago, Dicky said:

Same thing should be said if everyone dislikes you... 

I think the hate in this thread originated because Noble has a big ego because of the amount of people they have. Also the toxicity that comes out of Noble doesn’t help and it sucks when I get robbed and then left in a house to wait out the 15 minute timer because N likes being toxic. Also, spamming the APD dispatch and shit talking at just about every opportunity y’all get. 

Noble (Adj): having or showing fine personal qualities or high moral principles and ideals.

Kind of ironic isn’t it?

just sayin 

Ok hold up, we dish out toxicity? I recall you yesterday PURPOSELY trying to get me banned for 0 reason other than you were mad. Don't be a hypocrite. There maybe a few bad apples but 89% of our gang are decent people who get called toxic just cause one person piped up in side chat.

• Downvote 1
15 minutes ago, Zamira said:

Ok hold up, we dish out toxicity? I recall you yesterday PURPOSELY trying to get me banned for 0 reason other than you were mad. Don't be a hypocrite. There maybe a few bad apples but 89% of our gang are decent people who get called toxic just cause one person piped up in side chat.

Lol since when is it toxic to report someone for breaking rules? Im interested to see where your 89% stat came from... up your ass? 

Conflict of interest posts are the best lmao

• Downvote 2
Just now, Dicky said:

Lol since when is it toxic to report someone for breaking rules? Im interested to see where your 89% stat came from... up your ass? 

You purposely were baiting a ban, Toxic as hell and I know for facts its a big ole band wagon of chimpanzees to shit on noble

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Zamira said:

You purposely were baiting a ban, Toxic as hell and I know for facts its a big ole band wagon of chimpanzees to shit on noble

You just proved my point by downvoting all of my comments for no reason. You’re toxic af just like your clan

• Downvote 1
4 hours ago, Strafe said:

Thats just sad dog.

Look man, what's your fucking problem? I said it's a personal achievement. I like playing this stupid video game and playing with my zerg gang. I wanted to make this post, so I did.

You say it's sad as if I don't have other things in life going for me. Yes, it's a personal achievement on a video game, not your achievement. Eat my average sized dick. Thank you.

10 hours ago, Strikke said:

Ok? but this wasnt his point either?

I really don't care, I made the thread because I wanted to. I really just don't give a fuck.

3 hours ago, Dicky said:

You act as if Olympus is anything but toxic. For the sake of argument, let's assume that Noble was sooooooooooo toxic. Are we really any different from the majority of Olympus at that point? You're just another guy playing an old ass video game and riding the "fuck Noble" train. Choooooooooooo chooooooooo

13 hours ago, Captain_ said:

I just wanna know at what point did the idea of “I’m sure the Other people on the server love us and would be super excited to hear we are having a one year anniversary” come to mind, you forget what server this is? Smh asked to get flamed 

That really wasn't the point. To be honest, I didn't think anyone would give enough fucks to even waste time commenting. I guess that makes me ignorant about the state of the community eh?

It may be cringe but we’re making friends and enjoying life on a dead game in a dieing server, this is more that just a celebration for us but a celebration for this community, as much as we hate some of you guys we love that you play and make ever day a different experience. ❤️ You all!!

• Like 1

And before y’all call that cringe just remember you spend time out of your days to roleplay as a cop, make a montage, run through kavala talking in a fake Russian accent, we’re all cringe, we play on a roleplay server, instead of roasting my guy Noah y’all should just move on past without sayin anything, we’re just tryna celebrate with the community 

3 hours ago, Dicky said:

You just proved my point by downvoting all of my comments for no reason. You’re toxic af just like your clan

Are you brain dead i downvoted 1 comment you actually downvoted all of mine??

• Like 1
11 hours ago, JollyGreen said:

While I do think posts like this are fairly cringy I think it's pretty stupid how much hate this has drawn. If you guys want more active people playing on the server then flaming them on the forums is not the way to encourage that, regardless of how silly their post is. They are proud that they have been active/around for a little while now and want to celebrate that. If anyone who flamed them on this post complains about activity or lack of growth on the server in the past or next few months then it is my personal opinion that you're a hypocritical asshat.

+1 

20 hours ago, SPBojo said:

Not to shit on your parade but this is more cringe than anything. Idk how long Tree / DB has been a gang and you don't see them posting shit like this 😛

We don’t care about cringe, we enjoy the community we play with, and we wanted to share something everyone has helped us create, we gotta stop spreading hate like this if we want our community to survive my guy

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Creepy said:

Have you guys tracked how many times your gangshed has been blown up in the last year?

“Randomly placing slam mines or explosive charges around with no RP causing death or destruction is considered RDM“

Well start counting when you start enforcing your rules right 🙂 

18 minutes ago, Yeetus Deletus said:

“Randomly placing slam mines or explosive charges around with no RP causing death or destruction is considered RDM“

Well start counting when you start enforcing your rules right 🙂 

OK so you didn't track it then. I was just wondering since you seemed to have so many different stats.

1 hour ago, Creepy said:

Have you guys tracked how many times your gangshed has been blown up in the last year?

*pushes glasses up nose* According to my calculations, if you take into consideration the scientific exponent of 3.2131424 and carry the decimal to agree with the Olympus law of shittery, about 242.908 times.

3 hours ago, Yeetus Deletus said:

We don’t care about cringe, we enjoy the community we play with, and we wanted to share something everyone has helped us create, we gotta stop spreading hate like this if we want our community to survive my guy

Man's linking a post from 2014 🤣 Things were MUCH different back then, anyone from that time period in Olympus will tell you that. As for "today's" standards, the only reason the community is still alive is because people stick around to spread hate.

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, Yeetus Deletus said:

I think your being a bit of a hypocrite my guy

>2017

is that all you can do is mass recruit and look at post history from before you were apart of the server. I think you guys are running out of comebacks. Especially if you had to break out past posts for me and @SPBojo

I swear noble is such a echo chamber your all brainlets who hype eachother up.

• Like 1