Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Noble's 1-Year Anniversary

4 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Man's linking a post from 2014 🤣 Things were MUCH different back then, anyone from that time period in Olympus will tell you that. As for "today's" standards, the only reason the community is still alive is because people stick around to spread hate.

Why spread hate tho when all anyone wants to do is have fun and enjoy the server and the people? That’s probably why the server is dieing boss because people like you feel like it’s necessary to spread hate and piss people off. If that’s all you play for than that’s cringe as hell, my guy Noah here just wanted to come share an achievement with the community that made it possible, didnt trash anyone, didn’t show hate to anyone, and you felt it was necessary to hate for why? We’re all cringe asf, we play a fucking roleplay server. 

5 minutes ago, Strafe said:

>2017

is that all you can do is mass recruit and look at post history from before you were apart of the server. I think you guys are running out of comebacks. Especially if you had to break out past posts for me and @SPBojo

I swear noble is such a echo chamber your all brainlets who hype eachother up.

My guy I’m just showing you that you’re a hypocrite, we don’t mass recruit btw, you can go talk to @Rexo about that one

• Hmm 1
11 minutes ago, Yeetus Deletus said:

we don’t mass recruit btw

- Had 35 or more active members (3+ hours per week) of Noble for 8 weeks straight.
- Banned or removed more than 30 people from our gang.
- Seen more than 30 people leave.
- Removed more than an additional 30 people for inactivity.
- Seen about 10 people quit Arma.
- Retired 29 people.

35+30+30+30+10+29 = 164. And if those numbers noah gave were rough estimates then we'll just say ~160 members. 160 members in less than a year isent mass recruiting? LOL okay.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Noahhh! said:

I really don't care, I made the thread because I wanted to. I really just don't give a fuck.

Then why would you spend all this time responding to everyones comments? looks like you care a lot.

39 minutes ago, Yeetus Deletus said:

My guy I’m just showing you that you’re a hypocrite

Ah yes ofc the good old hypocrite argument.... Imagine this: You have been in jail for robbing stores, then a few years later you get released and start working with the police to prevent robberies. Would the robber be a hypocrite now because he doesn't rob anymore and instead talks about not robbing?

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

@Dicky Oh noooooo. not my e rep. pls dont downvote my posts 😞 i might kms from this harrasment, i need my e rep. pls no, oh no dont do it. so scared. someone help me he downvoted my posts because hoes mad. 😞 how you gonna do me like that, not my e rep oh no, lord save me. such great threats in the land. NOT MY E REP!!!

• Downvote 2
6 hours ago, Strikke said:

Then why would you spend all this time responding to everyones comments? looks like you care a lot.

Ah yes ofc the good old hypocrite argument.... Imagine this: You have been in jail for robbing stores, then a few years later you get released and start working with the police to prevent robberies. Would the robber be a hypocrite now because he doesn't rob anymore and instead talks about not robbing?

Yes ofc it makes him a hypocrite, shouldn’t have robbed in the first place, doesn’t make you not one

2 hours ago, Strikke said:

@Dicky Oh noooooo. not my e rep. pls dont downvote my posts 😞 i might kms from this harrasment, i need my e rep. pls no, oh no dont do it. so scared. someone help me he downvoted my posts because hoes mad. 😞 how you gonna do me like that, not my e rep oh no, lord save me. such great threats in the land. NOT MY E REP!!!

And you obviously care about it since you took the time to go see who downvoted and make a comment about it

1 hour ago, Yeetus Deletus said:

Yes ofc it makes him a hypocrite, shouldn’t have robbed in the first place, doesn’t make you not one

But this is not what the word hypocrite means though. Being a hypocrite means you are preaching something and then at the same time not following your own words. it does not mean that a person has done something a long time ago in the past and then has changed. As https://dictionary.cambridge.org puts it: "he's always lecturing other people on the environment but he drives around in a huge car." I find their example quite good as it shows that the two actions basically have to happen around the same time, not years apart,

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Yeetus Deletus said:

My guy Noah here just wanted to come share an achievement with the community that made it possible, didnt trash anyone, didn’t show hate to anyone, and you felt it was necessary to hate for why?

Mans made a post celebrating getting people banned from the gang, the hate started with yalls if you wanna look at it from a techical level 😙

"Banned or removed more than 30 people from our gang."

And you see what im on about, people love to come spread hate and its what keeps the community alive ^-^

1 minute ago, SPBojo said:

Mans made a post celebrating getting people banned from the gang, the hate started with yalls if you wanna look at it from a techical level 😙

"Banned or removed more than 30 people from our gang."

And you see what im on about, people love to come spread hate and its what keeps the community alive ^-^

It's about "banning" people from our gang that are toxic, those were 30 steps we made to be a better group dog.

1 minute ago, Birb said:

@Noahhh! how do you protect your ATs from being taken if they drop from the slings?

Pray to the arma gods.

Which usually doesn't work. There are better ways to not lose an AT though. I don't sling them as much anymore.

Edited by Noahhh!