Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Olympus Store: Custom Gang Textures & Hex Icons

• Admin
3 hours ago, Zahzi said:
3 hours ago, Mighty said:

Do we get all icons and a custom icon or just the custom icon?

Both

14 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Ez free icons 

They all locked

I did not read any of this thread but zahzi's post, but how are you going to determine who gets the uniforms? Lets be honest $20 is nothing and between a gang of 10 ppl thats literally $2 a person. I'd imagine you're going to exceed well over 5 gangs submitting requests.  

2 minutes ago, Tacosmell said:

I did not read any of this thread but zahzi's post, but how are you going to determine who gets the uniforms? Lets be honest $20 is nothing and between a gang of 10 ppl thats literally $2 a person. I'd imagine you're going to exceed well over 5 gangs submitting requests.  

They’ll have a waiting list I’m sure they’ll do it monthly rotating within the different gangs that paid.

• Downvote 1
16 minutes ago, Tacosmell said:

so you pay $10 recurring and you can't use the uniform that month?

I would assume the $10 is for the next available slot they have open but I don’t get how the $10 monthly is going to work to be honest.

• Owner
2 hours ago, Tacosmell said:

2 hours ago, 1-800TryHards said:

They’ll have a waiting list I’m sure they’ll do it monthly rotating within the different gangs that paid.

2 hours ago, Tacosmell said:

so you pay $10 recurring and you can't use the uniform that month?

1 hour ago, 1-800TryHards said:

I would assume the $10 is for the next available slot they have open but I don’t get how the $10 monthly is going to work to be honest.

The store has a set quantity, unless it’s a duplicate order once we get up to the “limit” it will not allow you to purchase it. Will just say sold out. Tldr first come first serve with this. If demand is high we will likely add more in the future. Those that decide they no longer want to pay the recurring fee would have to message me to get a cancellation going and they lose the uniform the next update, which would open up a slot for someone else. Updates regarding it would be posted regularly for people to be aware. 

• Owner
2 hours ago, Woo said:

Don't bother with it, months later still no sinity gw skin

Actually to my knowledge it was implemented an update or 2 ago... was there something we missed?

• Carrot Kid
11 hours ago, SPBojo said:

@Zahzi fix ur shit i want icons

Make a donation support request if you don't have them - all founder's circle should now

8 hours ago, Tacosmell said:

The first gangs that submit requests will get the uniforms

• Like 1