When players talk about player reports

I totally agree I have the same problems and I have screenshots of my comp/ban requests being ignored for weeks. Support members can be toxic as they want and say what they want and the same for cops. And the same goes for admins.

Edited by Sparkyhellion
  • Like 2
  • Pepega 1
  • Clown 1

truest shit ever right there.. i have even more of a problem with the support team when you go to TS for support.. 1 they will always take there friends side regardless...... 2) apparently none of them actually know the server rules....some ppl have to show video proof and wait a life time to talk to someone but other players can go get there support/admin friends and within seconds its taken care of....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I have experienced higher ups in the apd just being power hunger douches for no reason at all. ive also experienced admins spawning armed jets and shoot everyone in kavala as well as blowing their vehicles up. They turn around and say file a comp request for your vehicle they say nothing about reporting them because in the end nothing will be done to them. ive lost multiple vehicles to this little jet scene that happens month after month whenever the admins get bored and decide they want to mess other peoples days up.
Guidelines are made to be followed by all.

• Like 7

I think youre forgetting the fact that all those people are volunteers. 
Support members are all volunteers
Admins and most staff are all volunteers

Is it frustrating? Yes, but this is a video game community and most of the volunteers have IRL jobs and a life that come first. 
How much can you expect on a free to play server?

• Like 5
Guest Skateezy

I think you guys take this game a little bit too serious... If I had to deal with spergs all day, for free, I would gun them all down with jets too every now and then.

Edited by Skateezy
1 minute ago, Monks said:

Yeah @ThatNerdyGuy you freaking suck! Do my comp request rn you internet ego freak who sucks at his non paying job of a community for a dead game admin!!

what he said

• Like 1
  • Admin
1 minute ago, Monks said:

Yeah @ThatNerdyGuy you freaking suck! Do my comp request rn you internet ego freak who sucks at his non paying job of a community for a dead game admin!!

Bruh, I just like 20 this morning. lmao

@Exner21 if you're complaining about player reports not being done. I get it, but as an admin, I'm supposed to focus on comp requests and moderator's are to focus on player reports. Personally, maybe we need more mods.

• Like 1
  • Kreygasm 1
Guest Skateezy

Also to add to this if you're putting in reports for every single minor problem you have you're apart of the problem and I can almost gurantee they take longer times to answer the constant bitcher reports.

Ex: The AntiChrist stating in side chat "I have gotten 3 people banned this week". These players cause delays for actual reports. 

I would love to see a system put in place limiting the amount of times you can report weekly/monthly.

7 minutes ago, Dicky said:

I think youre forgetting the fact that all those people are volunteers. 
Support members are all volunteers
Admins and most staff are all volunteers

Is it frustrating? Yes, but this is a video game community and most of the volunteers have IRL jobs and a life that come first. 
How much can you expect on a free to play server?

I agree free to play, and volunteers. However If you're going to accept donations from players, you should be putting out a quality product. As well as if you want a community that's known for how it takes care of its members, you need to actually take care of them. Just because you're a volunteer doesn't mean you can suck at your job. That's a lame excuse and a one that is used all too often on this server. 

As for real life jobs, I have an extremely hard time believing you can put hours on a single game and not have 30 to 35mins to take care of your members. I have a job that demands a lot of time in my life as do many of my members. Ask my gang and players who I take care of. They would let you know I put a lot forward for them, even if it's my own reputation. It's hard to say that over 30 to 40 staff members can't take care of 70 reports within 30mins. That's extremely absurd. We need a better excuse than, "this is a free server", and "hey man we have IRL things to worry about''. If that's the case why should players invest their time in your server? This server is a product and service just like any other business. Macros and Micros for you business players out there. Your first impression on your players should be that you care about them.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Guest Skateezy
Just now, Exner21 said:

However If you're going to accept donations from players, you should be putting out a quality product.

Lol.. read the changelog and keep that same energy.

Just because YOU think your report is important does not mean it is. I mean geeze, you have more than 3 pages of tickets. You as a single individual have 15+ reports. That's ridiculous! You can't constantly put in reports and expect them to get answered just because you're a big whiner.

5 minutes ago, Skateezy said:

Also to add to this if you're putting in reports for every single minor problem you have you're apart of the problem and I can almost gurantee they take longer times to answer the constant bitcher reports.

Ex: The AntiChrist stating in side chat "I have gotten 3 people banned this week". These players cause delays for actual reports. 

I would love to see a system put in place limiting the amount of times you can report weekly/monthly.

That is the most stupid comment I have ever seen. Lets let players who break the rules get away with it. MMMMM good system my friend XD

Just now, Skateezy said:

Lol.. read the changelog and keep that same energy.

Just because YOU think your report is important does not mean it is. I mean geeze, you have more than 3 pages of tickets. You as a single individual have 15+ reports. That's ridiculous! You can't constantly put in reports and expect them to get answered just because you're a big whiner.

It has more to do with how you treat your community and less about reports. Reports are a very small part. You need overall treat players better. hey an apple is an apple guy. And the server sucks at taking care of players. It is what it is

Guest Skateezy
Just now, Exner21 said:

That is the most stupid comment I have ever seen. Lets let players who break the rules get away with it. MMMMM good system my friend XD

Minor rules being broken don't deserve a report. Change my mind. If you died and lost 50k are you really the type of man to upload a video and post a report? The majority of players on this server know that with games like DarkRP/Altis Life/GTA Life that rules WILL be broken on PUBLIC servers pretty easily. If they're minor get over it and keep playing. If you are finding yourself this frustrated over a game then it's time to take a break.

36 minutes ago, Arcadezombie said:

I have experienced higher ups in the apd just being power hunger douches for no reason at all. ive also experienced admins spawning armed jets and shoot everyone in kavala as well as blowing their vehicles up. They turn around and say file a comp request for your vehicle they say nothing about reporting them because in the end nothing will be done to them. ive lost multiple vehicles to this little jet scene that happens month after month whenever the admins get bored and decide they want to mess other peoples days up.
Guidelines are made to be followed by all.

Proof? not saying I don't believe it, but with every claim should be video evidence. 

• Admin
1 minute ago, Exner21 said:

I agree free to play, and volunteers. However If you're going to accept donations from players, you should be putting out a quality product. As well as if you want a community that's known for how it takes care of its members, you need to actually take care of them. Just because you're a volunteer doesn't mean you can suck at your job. That's a lame excuse and a one that is used all too often on this server. 

As for real life jobs, I have an extremely hard time believing you can put hours on a single game and not have 30 to 35mins to take care of your members. I have a job that demands a lot of time in my life as do many of my members. Ask my gang and players who I take care of. They would let you know I put a lot forward for them, even if it's my own reputation. It's hard to say that over 30 to 40 staff members can't take care of 70 reports within 30mins. That's extremely absurd. We need a better excuse than, "this is a free server", and "hey man we have IRL things to worry about''. If that's the case why should players invest their time in your server? This server is a product and service just like any other business. Macros and Micros for you business players out there. Your first impression on your players should be that you care about them.

So let's clear this up. First, there aren't 30-40 staff members to handle player reports. There are a total of 16 staff members that can do player reports. So don't come @'ing people that don't exist. Second off, you do realize how much the administrative staff see of the donation goal right? Absolutely nothing. Not that I want that money either. Just let that sink in before you go complaining when you don't have the right facts. There are guys like @Headless and @SecTranLive who bust their ass for this server. 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Bruh, I just like 20 this morning. lmao

@Exner21 if you're complaining about player reports not being done. I get it, but as an admin, I'm supposed to focus on comp requests and moderator's are to focus on player reports. Personally, maybe we need more mods.

No no. I'm not complaining about player reports not getting done. Or even admins not helping players when they need it. I'm just pointing out the obvious. Players do not like how they are treated. That's the problem. I don't know what needs to be fixed, but the first step in fixing the problem is identifying that there is one. 

• Admin
Just now, Exner21 said:

No no. I'm not complaining about player reports not getting done. Or even admins not helping players when they need it. I'm just pointing out the obvious. Players do not like how they are treated. That's the problem. I don't know what needs to be fixed, but the first step in fixing the problem is identifying that there is one. 

It's a two way street. Everytime @Headless does an event, people shit on him. Everytime we do a Gang Wars event, people complain about who won for more time than it took to actually do the fights. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Skateezy said:

Minor rules being broken don't deserve a report. Change my mind. If you died and lost 50k are you really the type of man to upload a video and post a report? The majority of players on this server know that with games like DarkRP/Altis Life/GTA Life that rules WILL be broken on PUBLIC servers pretty easily. If they're minor get over it and keep playing. If you are finding yourself this frustrated over a game then it's time to take a break.

Don't make excuses for breaking rules. The rules are the rules. It seems like you have convinced yourself when it is okay to break rules and when its not okay. You might need to do some soul searching my friend. 

1 minute ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

It's a two way street. Everytime @Headless does an event, people shit on him. Everytime we do a Gang Wars event, people complain about who won for more time than it took to actually do the fights. 

I'm not signaling anyone out. All I'm saying is players don't enjoy how they are treated. Can you agree with that or not?

Join DB Today! For a low price of 20Mil You Too can have access to Pocket Mods, Pocket Admins, Pocket Senior Admins, Pocket Developers, Pocket Lead Developer, and for Limited Time Pocket SAPD! No Longer do you have to wait the pesky player report times!

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, CocoisDead said:

Join DB Today! For a low price of 20Mil You Too can have access to Pocket Mods, Pocket Admins, Pocket Senior Admins, Pocket Developers, Pocket Lead Developer, and for Limited Time Pocket SAPD! No Longer do you have to wait the pesky player report times!

so true

• Like 3