Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Police miss use of ghost hawk

Just now, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Multiple members of multiple gangs on the server, potentially causing issues with other civilians or gangs. Federal events, banks, pharmaceutical robberies or robbing. Most part is if someone is in a helicopter evading the APD then the hawk can be used. Not the official interpretation but my interpretation of high rebel activity.

Okay that's fine. But make that in the rule then. My point is anyone can interpret that rule anyway. We have 3 different interpretations of this rule already. I see the rule as we are fighting the cops and after seeing we have 8 gang members they respawn and come back with a hawk. not just randomly flying around until we see players to kill

2 minutes ago, Vigi Rat said:

RIP is a isolated case becuse the APD require using the tools at there disposal to beat there numbers but from what i have heard you guys match RIP in numbers yet lose to the APD even when they are not stacking armour or hawks so please STFU stop bitching you are dogshit at the game and your dogshit gang needs to go on A&D

3 gang members is heavy gang activity though not a lot of gangs have more then 3-4 people online at once

Kid id like to have a civil convo with you but you obviously are uncapable of that. 

I would argue that 6+ or 8+ is heavey gang activity. look at Black water. 30+ players have to do it to over come hawks. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Exner21 said:

Okay that's fine. But make that in the rule then. My point is anyone can interpret that rule anyway. We have 3 different interpretations of this rule already. I see the rule as we are fighting the cops and after seeing we have 8 gang members they respawn and come back with a hawk. not just randomly flying around until we see players to kill

Kid id like to have a civil convo with you but you obviously are uncapable of that. 

I have plenty of civil convos but im tired of having to deal with people like you think you are good your gang is dogshit go on a A&D server how are you losing against the APD with 10 fucking people with full gear 80% of the APD have a shit 6.5 and a cardboard vest so please stfu get better and stop bitching

2 minutes ago, Vigi Rat said:

are you allowed to encourage people to go after archtype? 

Don't ban me it's a meme

No one in their right mind would would encourage that. They are another server just trying to make it like we are. Personally, I'd never encourage anything like DDOS. I've been hit off before as well as been threatened. It's not cool.

2 minutes ago, Exner21 said:

That's something that could be looked into but with that being said, it's a loose subject as it is.

5 minutes ago, Exner21 said:

So the ghost hawk came after 3 guys. But we never engaged him in the first place. It wasn't even a response. He was patrolling just to patrol. And eventually used the excuse that we had a tempest out. He justified 3 gang members as heavy gang activity. 

It seems like the issue you have lies with the rules then. It's possible that this rule needs to be re-worded if it's proven to be too generalized.

• Like 1
Just now, Vigi Rat said:

I have plenty of civil convos but im tired of having to deal with people like you think you are good your gang is dogshit go on a A&D server how are you losing against the APD with 10 fucking people with full gear 80% of the APD have a shit 6.5 and a cardboard vest so please stfu get better and stop bitching

Your to young for this convo dude. Im talking micros and macros and your on some weird ass personal vendetta XD. If that's the case man then don't read it or post lol. Its pretty easy lol

1 minute ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Personally, I'd never encourage anything like DDOS. I've been hit off before as well as been threatened.

Sounds like ur a shit cartel player then :kappa:

• Haha 2
Just now, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I clicked a link in support and it was a IP grabber. It was a rough night!

That's what happens when you don't do enough comp requests dude. Idk what to tell ya. lol

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Exner21 said:

Your to young for this convo dude. Im talking micros and macros and your on some weird ass personal vendetta XD. If that's the case man then don't read it or post lol. Its pretty easy lol

I have no vendetta against you im just baffled how you lose a fight to people that have dogshit gear 

1 minute ago, Noahhh! said:

best offense is a good DDOS xd

• Clown 1
1 minute ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

No one in their right mind would would encourage that. They are another server just trying to make it like we are. Personally, I'd never encourage anything like DDOS. I've been hit off before as well as been threatened. It's not cool.

That's something that could be looked into but with that being said, it's a loose subject as it is.

I agree. it is very loos subject and that's my point. But as its written, it says nothing about how many gang tags are on, how big of a group is heavy gang activity, thers just to much grey in there. And a hawk is extremely impactful. A lot of players do not like getting wasted by hawk when all they have is a 30k bounty and an sting lol. I feel it should be clarified and used for evetns on the server that are more impactful. what do you think?

3 minutes ago, Noahhh! said:

bro that's some old arma fighting shit dude XD. get in to a fight with a  gang and all of a sudden your TS is like hes…...over...…….hel…….ah...….eee..

1 minute ago, Doofy said:

@ThatNerdyGuy How can you guys prevent that from happening. People could do a LOT worse . DDOS is the least of your worries!

very true. Ive seen hackers do a lot worse BS then ddos

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, Exner21 said:

bro that's some old arma fighting shit dude XD. get in to a fight with a  gang and all of a sudden your TS is like hes…...over...…….hel…….ah...….eee..

the best defense is a good offense 

offense = DDOS

can't lose a fight if you never have that fight XD

@ThatNerdyGuy next time you get DDosed ddos them back

• Clown 2
9 minutes ago, Doofy said:

@ThatNerdyGuy How can you guys prevent that from happening. People could do a LOT worse . DDOS is the least of your worries!

Can't prevent it from happening but we can take action when people threaten to do it.

9 minutes ago, Vigi Rat said:

Better do those comp requests XD

11 minutes ago, Noahhh! said:

That's what happens when you don't do enough comp requests dude. Idk what to tell ya. lol

I DID A BUNCH ON MONDAY OKAY GUYS! I NEED MY INTERNET TO PLAY MADDEN AND RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2!!!

8 minutes ago, Vigi Rat said:

the best defense is a good offense 

offense = DDOS

can't lose a fight if you never have that fight XD

@ThatNerdyGuy next time you get DDosed ddos them back

I prefer not to go to jail.

• Like 2

@ThatNerdyGuy its only 10 years and if you get lucky a 500k fine and be on the FBI watch list for 50 years. 

Pfffffffffft, thats nothing compared to the amount of contraband we have to pick in that ugly dome 🤣

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Exner21 said:

Kid we have been shot down dozens of times in little birds, box trucks, sports hatch backs, orcas. Being in an armed vic means u can be killed on sight. We have been messaged so many times in these vics. No one fires and we still all get killed by the guns. 

How can you argue about ghost hawks being abused when you do not understand the rules that they follow?

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1
45 minutes ago, Creepy said:

For Now™

So what about any means necessary? If rules in the handbook are superseded doesn't that mean that titans can be used outside of this given situation?

I'm sorry but how did civ council let this pass

4 hours ago, Y A Y O said:

So what about any means necessary? If rules in the handbook are superseded doesn't that mean that titans can be used outside of this given situation?

I'm sorry but how did civ council let this pass

Currently, the APD titan is explicitly excluded from any means. It is only allowed during federal events to counter the blackfish.