Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Police miss use of ghost hawk

• Lead Map Designer
1 minute ago, Millennium said:

Sure your gang members can comment, but the way they do it. They act as if they aren't a part of ALF or anything and they always get fucked over by a Ghawk. 

It does not solve anything. All it does is cause forums drama and a shitty debate. Yeah sure give info in the meetings no need to upload it to the forums.

9f718899069a0a3a0a7e140ff23a00df.png

9c4ad1f5f2872715ce9d0b528c6aae56.png

b0142c64dc30fb0e3c6f0ff6747cde70.png

8be46543106b86694836f5ff6dfe8847.png

30874d2db49d389f1852427b11729a2b.png

6efb8d6a2ef409a89ea9f8df1e3b8dd6.png

9e54f46824bc3857329c4d359b039caa.png

28ffa7fc166c0a0771716b9bac40e1c3.png

How do these contribute to the conversation at all when its only 1 gang complaining? These all look fake as fuck too.

Those really do be looking like some youtube comment bots though.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Millennium said:

Sure your gang members can comment, but the way they do it. They act as if they aren't a part of ALF or anything and they always get fucked over by a Ghawk. 

It does not solve anything. All it does is cause forums drama and a shitty debate. Yeah sure give info in the meetings no need to upload it to the forums.

9f718899069a0a3a0a7e140ff23a00df.png

9c4ad1f5f2872715ce9d0b528c6aae56.png

b0142c64dc30fb0e3c6f0ff6747cde70.png

8be46543106b86694836f5ff6dfe8847.png

30874d2db49d389f1852427b11729a2b.png

6efb8d6a2ef409a89ea9f8df1e3b8dd6.png

9e54f46824bc3857329c4d359b039caa.png

28ffa7fc166c0a0771716b9bac40e1c3.png

How do these contribute to the conversation at all when its only 1 gang complaining? These all look fake as fuck too.

Almost like one group is salty and is trying to artificially boost their support for their arguement.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, dandaniel said:

Also N-word at 00.44. Classy support members.

53 minutes ago, joeycala said:

anyone else hear the N word?

53 minutes ago, Spot said:

oh and 42-46 secs one of those classy support members spat out the n-word

The person who said the N word is @Lorax who is not a support team member and is a monkey. He shouldn't have been in there idk why he was, but if he is again in a situation like this upload a video and send it to me

• Like 1
  • Pepega 2
3 minutes ago, Zeuse said:

Those really do be looking like some youtube comment bots though.

or a player base from the server. Pretty shit of you to put players down. however you wanna be represented that's on you.

2 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Almost like one group is salty and is trying to artificially boost their support for their arguement.

Same for you man. Sad you try and put players down that are all saying the same thing. Many of which play APD, and are supports. Pretty low for an admin

Edited by Exner21
  • Pepega 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Exner21 said:

or a player base from the server. Pretty shit of you to put players down as an admin. however you wanna be represented that's on you.

Congrats on admin @Zeuse

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Lead Map Designer

or a player base from the server. Pretty shit of you to put players down. however you wanna be represented that's on you.

Same for you man. Sad you try and put players down that are all saying the same thing. Many of which play APD, and are supports. Pretty low for an admin

I'm not an admin but cheers lad.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Exner21 said:

I don't care about the video of the ghost hawk I have an APD member admitting to patrolling. Period

1 you admitted to patrolling. 2 that engagement was over. 3 it was after a restart and all engagement should be over. Unless your talking about another unwritten rule that probable cause transfers restarts? 4. you immediately changed your answer on video and now your changing it again. Another reason I didn't bother putting in a report. Admins will always back APD

Bruh, ghawk patrols are not against the rules, in fact it clearly details that they are allowed during heavy gang activity (the line that you underlined lmao) which @Zeuse explained was the case (and probable cause may not transfer, but in no way is it detailed that PC is a requirement, this is similar to responding with lethals to a fed after restart). There has always been people that are out to witch hunt everything the apd does simply because they haven't experienced the apd side of things, something that the majority of staff at least understands, meaning that one thing happens and a group of people are up in arms about how the rules or server should be changed, but in reality it's an overreaction or misunderstanding.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Zeuse said:

I agree that getting gold out of the Fed is a problem, but bring suggestions that will fix it other than a Blackfish and stop complaining that we now actually have a chance at countering them, just  becuase we will be getting titans doesn't mean that every blackfish is insta dead, they still have flares, armor and speed.

This is true, I've seen them hoes tank a few missiles before. It's not the end of the Blackfish strategy as we know it, but it's absolutely a big downside.

But yeah, I think the biggest issue with selling gold after the fed is the trip to gold trader, which seems to only a game of target practice for ghosthawk gunners lol. I just don't see a good answer to that. Like, I'm not gonna just say "ReMoVe GhOsThAwKs", we need another option. I'll brainstorm some shit for next meeting I guess.

Just now, eggmasta said:

Bruh, ghawk patrols are not against the rules, in fact it clearly details that they are allowed during heavy gang activity (the line that you underlined lmao) which @Zeuse explained was the case (and probable cause may not transfer, but in no way is it detailed that PC is a requirement, this is similar to responding with lethals to a fed after restart). There has always been people that are out to witch hunt everything the apd does simply because they haven't experienced the apd side of things, something that the majority of staff at least understands, meaning that one thing happens and a group of people are up in arms about how the rules or server should be changed, but in reality it's an overreaction or misunderstanding.

no in response to heavey gang activity. That means you had a fight. Not just patroling

• Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, Millennium said:

The person who said the N word is @Lorax who is not a support team member and is a monkey. He shouldn't have been in there idk why he was, but if he is again in a situation like this upload a video and send it to me

don't talk about my boyfriend like that you fucking virgin

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
  • Lead Map Designer
Just now, Noahhh! said:

This is true, I've seen them hoes tank a few missiles before. It's not the end of the Blackfish strategy as we know it, but it's absolutely a big downside.

But yeah, I think the biggest issue with selling gold after the fed is the trip to gold trader, which seems to only a game of target practice for ghosthawk gunners lol. I just don't see a good answer to that. Like, I'm not gonna just say "ReMoVe GhOsThAwKs", we need another option. I'll brainstorm some shit for next meeting I guess.

Ghosthawks shouldn't be going guns hot on a Gold truck from a fed unless it has shot at them.

2 minutes ago, Exner21 said:

Nah man, thats not my play here at all. I am all for discussion and suggestions. But when you're incorrect about the information you're trying to sell, then I'm going to correct you. I've said it earlier and I'll say it again. If you've only got your friends backing you in this community, it means nothing in the grand scheme of things. So if you want to push an agenda or get the support you need, then you need to sell other gangs on your idea. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Nah man, thats not my play here at all. I am all for discussion and suggestions. But when you're incorrect about the information you're trying to sell, then I'm going to correct you. I've said it earlier and I'll say it again. If you've only got your friends backing you in this community, it means nothing in the grand scheme of things. So if you want to push an agenda or get the support you need, then you need to sell other gangs on your idea. 

They do. 

Just now, Zeuse said:

Ghosthawks shouldn't be going guns hot on a Gold truck from a fed unless it has shot at them.

Fair enough. I guess I'm just too accustomed to the moonshine ingredient picking slaves piping at the ghosthawk with MXCs as soon as it comes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It really does need to be changed. Its so overpowered it's actually retarded I can't fly my heli alone with a 300k bounty without being chased. High gang activity definitely needs to be clarified in the handbook with more specific reasoning.

• Like 4
Just now, Exner21 said:

They do. 

Man, you're not getting it. Like, I'm here because I want this server to perform and grow. What you're not understanding is that you don't even have the support of the civilian council which you are a part of. 

1 minute ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I am all for discussion and suggestions.

@Exner21 Not gonna lie man, Nerdy really is one of those guys. He is a hell of a lot more reasonable and thoughtful about balance and such than most.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Silton said:

It really does need to be changed. Its so overpowered it's actually retarded I can't fly my heli alone with a 300k bounty without being chased. High gang activity definitely needs to be clarified in the handbook with more specific reasoning.

I totally agree man

Just now, eggmasta said:

Yes, if there is heavy gang activity, a ghawk patrol is allowed..

Should be a situation when allowed to be pulled. Pulling a ghawk to patrol cause 70 people are on can suck my cock