Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Police miss use of ghost hawk

Guest Skateezy

I think this may specifically be a 'Him' problem.

I haven't been recording recently so I have no significant evidence but I saw a Ghost Hawk fly over Sofia for 10 minutes on Server 1 flown by 'Him'. 

Although I have absolutely have no context for this situation so I am not going to assume things.

Edited by Skateezy
  • Senior Map Designer
1 minute ago, Spot said:

LOL @ThatNerdyGuy its funny how you say its just our gang and we are one sided. You're just defending your wimpy ass Dep Chief lmao

Admin and Dep Chief in one night?  Lets go.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Pepega 1
1 minute ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Man, you're not getting it. Like, I'm here because I want this server to perform and grow. What you're not understanding is that you don't even have the support of the civilian council which you are a part of. 

Thats where you're wrong buddy the rest of civ council are spineless cock slurplers 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Man, you're not getting it. Like, I'm here because I want this server to perform and grow. What you're not understanding is that you don't even have the support of the civilian council which you are a part of. 

I would say another civilian council member agrees. And I have brought these topics up at meetings and they do agree

1 minute ago, Silton said:

Should be a situation when allowed to be pulled. Pulling a ghawk to patrol cause 70 people are on can suck my cock

Maybe, maybe not, but based off the current handbook, thats essentially what can happen

Guest Skateezy

Also whatever support member dropped slurs in a call needs to be removed immediately. 

It's one thing if it's a private call but this is a sit, lol.

I get the majority of this server is 12-16 year olds but do you really want a racist representing Olympus? Ridiculous.

Edited by Skateezy
Just now, eggmasta said:

Maybe, maybe not, but based off the current handbook, thats essentially what can happen

And thats broken has been for ages the amount of poor orcas I've lost when I'm by myself is sad

Just now, Spot said:

LOL @ThatNerdyGuy its funny how you say its just our gang and we are one sided. You're just defending your wimpy ass Dep Chief lmao

Aside from @Silton which, I respect his opinion. Those people haven't shown up. If you want to have a conversation, we can do that. If you want to talk shit, then I can just ignore your posts because nothing relevant will come out of it.

Thats where you're wrong buddy the rest of civ council are spineless cock slurplers 

I think if the civilian council would be a smaller, more focused group, you wouldn't have that issue. Right now you've got people just showing up for their free warpoints.

Just now, ThatNerdyGuy said:

think if the civilian council would be a smaller, more focused group, you wouldn't have that issue. Right now you've got people just showing up for their free warpoints.

That's what I think as an original member and longest standing civ council but these kids are freaks 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Exner21 said:

I would say another civilian council member agrees. And I have brought these topics up at meetings and they do agree

Then come up with an idea and bring it to the council meeting and then to the staff meeting after you all agree on it! Making a post here every 3 days does nothing other than give popcorn materiel to everyone.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I think if the civilian council would be a smaller, more focused group, you wouldn't have that issue. Right now you've got people just showing up for their free warpoints.

Maybe we're onto something here.

these kids are freaks 

This freak right here will put hickeys on your nipples.

• Like 1
Just now, Silton said:

That's what I think as an original member and longest standing civ council but these kids are freaks 

Honestly man, it's good to hear someone with a similar opinion. Keep the seniors, lead and maybe 1 or 2 juniors and you've got the right people in the right positions.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Skateezy said:

Also whatever support member dropped slurs in a call needs to be removed immediately. 

It's one thing if it's a private call but this is a sit, lol.

I get the majority of this server is 12-16 year olds but do you really want a racist representing Olympus? Ridiculous.

@Millennium Clarified it was not a support team member who said anything

3 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Aside from @Silton which, I respect his opinion. Those people haven't shown up. If you want to have a conversation, we can do that. If you want to talk shit, then I can just ignore your posts because nothing relevant will come out of it.

IDK about all these free War Points. I cant speak for others. But we haven't had a meeting in along time. So I will bring up more points next meeting

1 minute ago, Exner21 said:

Nothings gunna happen

insert generic sports quote about taking chances

Jokes aside, if you don't bring it up up in your meeting then nothing really is going to happen. 

Just now, Silton said:

This may not be a prime example but "High gang activity" needs to be looked at as it easily abused cause it's really up to how the cops feel @Mr GOAT

this is exactly what I am saying. The rule needs to be clarified. 

and enforced

Just now, Exner21 said:

IDK about all these free War Points. I cant speak for others. But we haven't had a meeting in along time. So I will bring up more points next meeting

Yeah, I don't think you guys need more free warpoints for just throwing ideas at a wall and hoping some stick. @SuWooP, this man wants meetings.

• Like 1